Infiltration by Apostates

by Kenneson 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I will try to keep you posted on the latest. I guess I might blow my cover sometime and get banned myself. Oh, well.

Someone claiming to be a JW. requested to join the Witness forum. From here on out it won't be easy to join. You will have to tell the administrator about yourself and convince him you are a Jehovah's Witness, even if you really are one. He blames ex-Jehovah's Witnesses from JWD for infiltrating various forums and blames the death of one forum (not named) to one individual (also not named). So, he is reading each post and is being verrrry cautious.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Whats the pro witness board link? I'm a member of several... With the same handle I use here!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mkr32208,

Check your p.m.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

One of the ones banned from the pro-Witness board is apparently connected to the Lord's Witnesses; he predicted the destruction of the Watchtower administration. See

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/112947/1.ashx

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

I am in control of the Watchtower Bible and TRACK Society of New York! Think I am joking? you'll see! I am in view of FEDERAL Cameras, that is my secret!

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

P.S. If I can help any of you in any way, please let me know!

[email protected]

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

NO! I am not a criminal! You'll see! Trust me!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Lord-Quad,

You're not one of the Lord's Witnesses, are you?

When exactly will we get to "see?" Will it make the news?

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

I not a Lord's Witness (if it refers to a religion). We have to keep in mind that those still in the organization are for the most part, good people that have been deceived by The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York. With this in mind, I do not, or would not think it would be wise to hold those outside of Headquarters responsible for their actions based on the fear tactics used by headquarters to get them to follow direct instructions from The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York (and its Headquarter affiliates around the world).

It blew my mind that headquarters right out lied to me when I phoned them, and little did they know the phone call was being monitored.

I think its also wise to keep in mind that we're still dealing with human beings and would most likely be wise to handle them as God would want us to, with compassion, mercy, empathy, but yet, even God gets angry, so with this in mind too, its safe to say its ok for us imperfect humans to want to kick some butt after all we have been through by The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York.

I think too what would become of the millions of members still in the organization if The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society were to be forced to close its doors. Would they become suicidal due to finding that the faith they had in the organization was a waste of time? Would it cause a massive suicide throughout the world based on this point? Or could they survive by putting "real Faith" in God and relying on HIM alone?

Some may could handle the situation better then others, but many would be very devastated. Would this be a safe assumption?

Could The Watchtower Society be reformed into what it was originally suppose to be? A kind, loving enviroment for people to come together and serve the Creator? Or, would there be a safe haven for those still in, if The Watchtower Society were to shut down?

I am a deep thinker, and since be imperfect, I act irrational at times as all humans do. I do know of many crimes that have been committed within the Watchtower Society headquarters, and I also know of "One" person that is in the United States Federal protection Program.

When you look at the above points, you see a mixture of emotions attached to the statements themselves, would you agree?

These are my final thoughts for now! I am not "pro" witness at all if that what you may be thinking by my above statements, I am just trying to use logic. Thanks for taking the time to read my post!

David

• greendawn
    greendawn

That reporter will have interesting things to say and write after as part of his mission (if he is still working under cover) he becomes a dissenter and gets thrown out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit