Infiltration by Apostates

by Kenneson 39 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

David, the owner of that site is in this thread and can correct me if I'm mistaken. But that site is NOT pro-jw. Far from it.

sKally

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

I must confess something. Sometimes when I post here, well I drink sometimes and well um you know how that effects you? does this mean I must face the mighty Judicial committee again? ah hell with that I had a meeting with the co, a few elders and the pres of the mighty borg just before i left!

I have not told many if any my story! I must say, mine is a tad different then some. For the most part its the same ole song with a few exceptions.

At first when I started my site I was hyped up and excited about getting hits, etc, as I had been torn apart by the mighty borg, and was going thru the depression process, etc. But my motives remained the same throughout my course of putting together the web site.

#1- I wanted to create a friendly enviroment that would bring victims together from all over the world

#2 - to collect evidence of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society "reaL" crimes (Meaning, evidence that can prove they done the deed)

If you notice I have put my location on the web site as well as my real name. When I stated that the Watchtower my kiss my "royal" ass! I meant it! F- their lawyers!.

No one knows anything about it, except what I have told them. Some know my name and address, but thats all anyone knows about me!

I mean business when it comes to head quarters, and yep, they know it!

Please forgive me if my messages come across as boastful or bitter, my postings are not put here with that intention I assure you!

Furthermore, if any of you would like to host a site of your own, I will be glad to host it for you free of charge (my name and url will not be posted on yours).

I wish you all the best of luck in all of your endeavors!

[email protected]

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

Skally, which site are you referring to? Thanks!

David

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

correcting a typo above. "No one knows anything about it" should have read: "No one knows anything about me except what I tell them".

• sf
    sf

Pardon my confusion, yet I'm under the impression that lord quad and the.cc are both your sites and that by clicking one or the other, you end up at the same site. And both sites, which I believe are actually one, are NOT pro-jw.

Please, correct me on this if need be.

Thanks!

sKally

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

sKally,

My name on this forum is Lord-quad (its an online gaming name). I own watchtower.cc and quad-central.com. They are NOT pro jw!

I apologize for the confusion!

David

• sf
    sf

Well, actually it appears I was NOT confused and was correct. LOL...Thx!

I'm glad we got this clear for the seekers and lurkers.

Have a good evening.

sKally

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Oh, oh. I think the purge has begun. The administrator of the pro-Witness forum banned another poster today for predicting the destruction of the Watchtower administration. He reminded us that he is looking at every post.

• Lord-Quad
    Lord-Quad

cool! I have a bird for him to look at it! It has no wings though :) (Jwforum)

Skally, you're welcome :)

• free2beme
    free2beme

I watched that video of them claiming the police are coming. Do you know in most towns this would get a response in about an hour or more. This is not high priority. Yet that elder was acting like they were on their way. Another example of their lack of knowledge. It is all just a little game.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit