Dan Brown DID NOT write "The Da Vinci Code"! (Defense for the Christians!!)

by danbrownfraud 34 Replies latest social current

• Legolas
    Legolas

Because it is a GREAT book!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

That's right... Dan Brown its not his book. You see Dan was inspired to write it by the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society who had been inspired by Jehoobah... blah blah blah

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It's only a damn book! I can't believe how up in arms people are about this book. I'm a christian and I'm not offended by it.

Josie

• Mulan
    Mulan

It really is amazing how much some people are offended, or scared, by this book.

I have a daughter in law who is a Christian, and she loved the book and doesn't see why others hate it so much.

Our youngest son is also a Christian and he won't even discuss it. He thinks it absolute sacrilege.

On Bill Maher's show last Friday, he said he thought they are so scared because it makes you think, and maybe question long held beliefs and that isn't bad.

Who can figure?

As Swan said............ IT'S FICTION

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

He did some scholarly work, but as with any work of true fiction he stretches truth past the breaking piont. If he didn't it would be non-fiction. Not just the made up characters, many of the details are conspiritorially expressed and completely false, such as the "coincidental" positioning of the Rose Line.

I would understand only one grup getting their knickers somewhat in a twist over this, the order which played the villain. Not because a fiction writer stepped out of bounds, mind you. Simply because an awful lot of people regarded the work as an offering of history couched in narrative fiction form—like the artwork throughout the book was possessed of layers of truth unspoken, so too the book itself was true.

But, much of the book is provably false from a secular standpoint, as is the case with a lot of fiction. There is no Hundred Acre Woods and the Haley Joel Osment didn't really see dead people.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa!

Thanks for posting. I needed the laugh.

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

That reminds me. Must go pick up a copy and book my ticket to see it at the cinema.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I got a copy at my church for 5 bucks and going to see it opening night at a movie theather rented out by my church.

• luna2
    luna2

I want to see the movie too. I don't give a crap how much is true and how much is false. It looks to be quite entertaining.

• Cognitive_Dissident
    Cognitive_Dissident

Oh man, that was hilarious.

This is the line at the end that was missing:

"After infiltrating the clandestine group of Jesuits and gaining this secret knowledge, the Hardy Boys realized that they had actually been working on the very same case as their father!!!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit