Dan Brown DID NOT write "The Da Vinci Code"! (Defense for the Christians!!)

by danbrownfraud 34 Replies latest social current

• vitty
    vitty

I really enjoyed the book...................but what do you mean Its fiction!

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Dan was inspired to write it by the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society

I always had my suspicions after that article "Young People Ask: Did Jesus get married have some kids, smuggle his wife in as one of the apostles and pose for a painting by Leonardo?"

(I hope I didnt spoil the ending there for the three people in the world who havent read it yet)

• luna2
    luna2

I'll be honest. I got bored with the book and didn't read the last few pages before giving it to my son. I wonder if he read it? LOL

• serendipity
    serendipity

The book has started a dialogue about many things related to Jesus, the history of the church, etc. That can't be a bad thing.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Actually he was charged in some European court with plagiarism from somewhere and was cleared. I don't think the charge originated with this craziness though!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Oh and I've not read it, nor do I plan to see the movie. Seems very very stupid to me!

• Quentin
    Quentin

It's a work of fiction and a very boring read, don't know that the movie will be any better. Astounding what people will get agog over...

• sf
    sf

This "THE TRUTH" has yet to actually be revealed. And is apparent as days go by, that IT ever WILL be.

sKally

• beksbks
    beksbks

The plagiarism suit was brought on by the authors of "Holy Blood, Holy Grail". A work of non-fiction. I'd read that many years ago, fun interesting, exciting conspiracy theory stuff. Totally lost steam halfway through. "The Da Vinci Code" was an exciting thriller, based on an idea that's been kicking around for a long time.

Jehovah told me it was a good read. So I did. It was.

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

Of course it's fiction ... just like jee-bus...

fiction about fiction ... how quaint

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit