Dan Brown DID NOT write "The Da Vinci Code"! (Defense for the Christians!!)

by danbrownfraud 34 Replies latest social current

• Kero-kero
    Kero-kero

The Da Vinci Code is a piece of fiction....but it's writing style make it seem like believable facts. Like a lot of books he uses historical references....but the book is just a work of fiction. I do not understand why people get so worked up by it.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

It's a fun book, no different than reading the Firm or Harry Potter or Jurassic Park. Just put your mind in neutral, kick back and have some fun. Nothing wrong with that.

Dunno why some make such a big deal out of the book though. Don't take it so seriously. It's light historical fiction, no more no less.

• daystar
    daystar

Bah! Just more fodder for paranoid conspiracy theorists and Christian fundamentalists. Probably an interesting book though, I imagine.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Haha. . .. that transcript reads like a Monty Python movie.

"A witch! Burn her!"

Dan Brown's book is fiction for crying out loud. THe problem the church is having is that there are a few pieces of evidence in their they would rather people not talk about.

Is there a grand conspiracy to cover things up? No. But they would prefer people (Christians) not talk about it anyways.

I used to read Louis L'Amour books all the time. They were all fiction, but he would have them meet famous REAL LIFE cowboys and outlaws on the trail and hear "unique" takes of their lives. But it was fiction mixed with real life charactars and real life storylines. There is certainly nothing wrong with that kind of writing.

-ithinkisee

• undercover
    undercover

It was a pretty good book. I enjoyed it. But I still can't figure why it's so popular. It wasn't that great a book. It'll make a better movie, I think (prolly what he wanted all along anyway, a movie deal).

But if you really wanted a meaty thread, maybe you should have named yourself, "godfraud" and named your thread, "God DID NOT write the "Holy Bible"! (Defense for the Deluded!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit