Guess what I found

by Lady Lee 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Poztate
    Poztate

If you want, I can get you a copy in English.
    ummmm don't take this the wrong way - but no thanks I think I'll pass
    Yeah Shit is shit no matter what language it"s in...

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Ahhh a Russian language Watchtower...the universal BS...

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

After the elders made asses out of themselves in dallas, the entire nursing staff would pick up any literature and save for me to "dispose of"!! They really gave such a "great" witness!!

• osmosis
    osmosis

Don't throw those valuable mags out!

Make a real statement. Use them to wipe your ass then put them back.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

Hey Lady Lee, after 60 years of censorship, those Russians will feel right at home!:)

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Three cheers for the return of Orange Fat Cat!

:::

I used to do 'ship witnessing' with a guy who spoke 5 languages. He carried a big bag bulging with Watchtower material in every language ever published (only a slight exageration - he scrounged stuff from all over to supply sailors from all parts). Believe it or not his name was/is Max Bable (Croydon S.Aust).

My pioneer partner and I snuk on board a Russian ship with some russian mags once but they weren't interested (and almost put us in the brig lol.

• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

I found a tract on a ride in Dreamworld (a large amusment park in Queensland )one day.While they keep leaving them we will keep picking them up .

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Good idea.KGB s not around anymore to protect us from jdubskis.

• oldflame
    oldflame

I had stopped at a circle K a few weeks ago and noticed a watchtower and an awake rag sitting in the pay phone booths. So I happily removed them from the phone booths to the trash can.....

• mouthy
    mouthy

Glad your disposing of the mags. I was talking to an ex elder who works for the Post Office. He told me that the Elders advised Post Office workers ( JWS) if they see apostate lit. being sent through the mail... They are at liberty to dispose of it... They are BOMBS!!! to the flock ,

I mentioned it to the manager of out P.O She said "Thats against the law" But I explained the The Watch Tower considers them selves above Caesar law.... So now they are watching the JWs that work for them .....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit