Guess what I found

by Lady Lee 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

They haven't knocked on my door but either they have gotten in or someone in the building is one.

I live in a Russian Seniors Residence. Almost everyone is Russian and most of them speak only Russian.

I saw this in the hall outside the elevators and snatched it up before someone else decided to take it home and read

• Mary
    Mary

If you want, I can get you a copy in English.

• Jamelle
    Jamelle

Good job in performing "damage control"!

I always confiscate any literature I see left around the hospital I work at - or any public place I visit. Right into the trash it goes!

It's not hard to spot - you can recognize the cheesy artwork anywhere!

• LaCatolica
    LaCatolica

THANKS FOR PROTECTING THOSE GOOD CITIZENS...

YOU'RE A HERO!

• Scully
    Scully

One of my work friends brings me in a set of magazines every few weeks... she's on someone's Magazine Routeā„¢ apparently. She tells me that she never reads them and only brings them in because she knows I want to check them over for JWD. That poor little old JW lady would poop in her nylons if she knew she was inadvertently supplying an Apostateā„¢.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Oh now that`s funny Scully!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Mary

If you want, I can get you a copy in English.
    ummmm don't take this the wrong way - but no thanks I think I'll pass

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

They are sneaky!

Even in the small town I live in (population 25), I find the magazines and tracts in the little store (only bldg. in town). When I can get my hands on them, I put them in the circular file.

CG

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Lady Lee... hahahahahaha

My dear sweet aunt Ruth (who is 95 years old), recently got a visit from JWs who left her the usual literature.

I saw it when I was visiting her, and asked if I could dispose of it for her. She nodded that I could. She ain't no fool.

Then - a few weeks later, at my sisters' funeral, my younger brother (who is a JW), handed her one of those little tracts.

I told my cousin and her husband to please take it away from her, and dispose of it properly. They agreed that they would.

Sheesh!

Regards,

Jim TX

P.S. Oh - there ain't any chance that my aunt will 'convert' to JWs. She is a happy Mormon, and had an experience or two with JWs in the past that didn't sit too well with her.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Damn... Russian is a very "industrial" looking language.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit