I saw Jerko Elder Yesterday

by Why Georgia 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

And Who's Dr Jerko ?

• luna2
    luna2

LOL Sorry, Doc. I'm having a day. Only slept about 2 hours last night and I'm not operating on all cylinders.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Only slept about 2 hours last night

Ouch ! bet your a bit sore today LOL

• luna2
    luna2

My eyes hurt and I'm in a snotty mood. My own fault...mostly.

Chrystal, I could think up some mean things to do to Elder Jerkoff but I know I'd be too chicken to ever actually carry them out so I hesitate to suggest that you do so. Miss Mary's idea was very funny...if you could actually bring yourself to say that to the guy. LOL

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I just can't get enough of these pukeholes. I know they type you are talking about, they make me sick. Think they run the friggin world.
    Don't worry, he's a JW elder! Who's the real looser on that one? Need I say more.

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

You are all wonderful and I thank you for the levity!

Unfortunately, I can't say anything sadistically sexual to him because usually my children are with me and my oldest asks too many questions and repeats too many things verbatum! Now if I am alone and run over him...I mean run into him, I can definately say whats on my mind!

I know it is only a matter of time until I run into him again. Our neighborhood gets covered every 3 weeks in FS, most everyone at our old hall knows we purchased an old Church in Attleboro....2 + 2 = 4

It's a small area and he now works 2 miles from my house. I only hope I don't see him when my husband is with me because even though he doesn't care for the guy, he will be kind and deferential because after all he is an ELDER........ooooooooooooooooooooo big woopy!

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Send him one of those letters that are made up to look like they are from the STD clinic stating that he needs an appointment as a matter of urgency following his recent check up. It also says he needs to contact all his sexual partners within the last 6 months and recommend they have a check up as a matter of urgency.

You address it to Mrs Jerko by accident, but the letter inside is all about Mr Jerko. That will really mess with their marriage.

(I know they exist, but I dont know where to get one of these missiles - sorry)

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Just thought I'd update you all that I saw Jerko Elder today twice. I think I need to move. Once in the post office and a second time at the Dunkin Donuts 20 minutes later.

He said " Hello Chrystal, I thought that was you the other day. How is ____________ (husband) and _______________ (1st son)....? and who is this little one" (I was with my youngest son - 1st son was at school).

I again, didn't say a thing to him. The girl who was getting my coffee who I see daily gave me a quizzical look because I am usually a very friendly person. I said "Watch out for that guy, he's a Jehovahs Witness and he'll try to convert you then stalk you." She started laughing and then stopped because I wasn't laughing and said...Are you serious?

I said Yep...She started laughing again and promised not to convert.

I left her laughing and him standing looking like a statue.

Why did his company have to move into my town? I suppose this is the universes' way of making me deal with unfinished business?

Oh well...

If I see him again and none of my children are with me he'd better watch out.

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

File a police report saying that he is stalking and harassing you. Make sure his family and other elders are aware of his harassment.

W

Hi Georgia,

Let's make this real easy, next time you see him tell someone, even if they are a total stranger, that this guy is following you. Act really scared. If he accually talks to you start screaming hystericly- "Leave me alone, stop following me, help police!" Draw as much attantion to him as you can, again act scared. He will very quickly back off and he may get his butt kicked. The leaset would be he would looked like a real ass once people look at him and he starts to run away.

Remember as long as you avoid and "shun" them then you are obeying them and their rules. If they are nice and good people I will show them respect, and return in kind. I will not however play their games. If they are asses I confrount them and make them hide.

LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit