I saw Jerko Elder Yesterday

by Why Georgia 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Finally Free & 2112,

I am not afraid of this elder...if anything I am afraid for his safety if I ever see him and my children are not around. He sent my husband out in service with an unmarried sister and encouraged my husband to become friends with her because she would be a good wife. Luckily, my husband is honest and loves me or else he might have thought it was Elder sanctioned infidelity. Then when I started pushing hubby about the WTS and what a sham it was, he started harrassing me and telling people all kinds of lies. Very nasty lies.

When I saw him at the Memorial 4 years ago, I told him to his face that I hated him and he was not to speak with me or pretend we are friends because we know that's not true.

Fast forward 4 years...I've heard of him, seen him from afar...but no face to face until McDonalds and then twice today.

I will not, start shouting and acting a fool unless I feel truly threatened. Because I have two little sets of eyes on me at all times (almost) I feel I need to set a good example and not go crazy towards him.

But as I said...if I am alone....he's got 4 years of hate coming at him.

Thanks for the thoughts though!

Chrystal

http://www.myspace.com/lifewithmy3js

• serendipity
    serendipity

What if he regrets his actions? Is there any room for an apology? If so, and you see him again, and he tries to speak to you, tell him that unless he apologizes you don't care to speak to him.

• loosie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit