I saw Jerko Elder Yesterday

by Why Georgia 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Yesterday I was at McDonalds with my sons and my best friend and her kids, it was icky and raining so we were letting the kids get out some energy in the new play area.

Son # 1 had to go potty so we go off to the bathroom. All of a sudden I just stopped, sitting in McDonalds is the Elder who harrassed me, spread rumors about me and sent my husband out in Field Service with a more suitable unmarried Sister. He looked up at me and I just kept walking. This is also the same elder that I sent Penthouse and Playboy magazines to and every mailing for hair loss and incontinence products.... See how he liked having someone mess with his marriage.

As we are walking out of the bathroom, he looks at me and says....Do I know you?

This man hasn't seen me since I was over 300+ pounds before I had my gastric bypass. So its been about 4 years.

I just kept walking.

The McDonalds play area is separated from the rest of the restaurant by these big glass windows. I see him several times looking at me through the glass. I go in and tell my friend and she's concerned I'm goingto go smack him. My friend keeps saying he's looking at me. I know he's going to eventually going to put two and two together....

As we are leaving, he says as we walk by...I think I know you. I again didn't answer him and just walk on by with the boys. When I was putting the boys into the Truck, he walked out the door and watched what vehicle I got into.

This Elder really put our family through a lot of BS. He would call our house and my cellphone and harrass me about my husbands meeting attendance and telling me I was guilty or keeping him from Jehovahs Paradise...etc. I really hate this guy.

I woke up this morning and am reading the newspaper, his company bought a one of the buildings in the business park right by the McDonalds...so I am guessing I am going to be seeing a lot of him around town.

Yuck!!!

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

You really wanna get back at him? sod the playboy and penthouse, send him Gay mags

• Mary
    Mary
    As we are walking out of the bathroom, he looks at me and says....Do I know you?.......his company bought a one of the buildings in the business park right by the McDonalds...so I am guessing I am going to be seeing a lot of him around town

Ah, but this can work to your advantage. One of these days, you're going to see him out in Service with the group and hopefully his wife will be there. When this day comes, walk up to him with a smile and say "do you remember me?" When he says you look familiar, say "...I'm the woman that you paid $200.00 to, to tie you up and spank you. I'm having a special on this week: Two for the price of one. So if you'd like to bring your wife or your girlfriend, we can maybe work out a deal."

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

lol @ mary

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Ah, but this can work to your advantage. One of these days, you're going to see him out in Service with the group and hopefully his wife will be there. When this day comes, walk up to him with a smile and say "do you remember me?" When he says you look familiar, say "...I'm the woman that you paid $200.00 to, to tie you up and spank you. I'm having a special on this week: Two for the price of one. So if you'd like to bring your wife or your girlfriend, we can maybe work out a deal."
    CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Mary you are evil - I love the way your mind works!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Revenge is sweet it's really neat apostate commotion in locomotion...

The Watchtower legal knows that : MOST DENOUNCED KINGDOM HALL ON THE NET exist because of one "jerko elder "actually i call him the permanent poster boy for ass-"whole" of the month

• serendipity
    serendipity

Chrystal is in Mass. too. Wouldn't it be ironic if he were the same elder that harrassed Danny? or maybe his brother?

• White Waves
    White Waves

You guys are all great! I never thought to be so revengeful. I am going to have to pull some resources together to start messing with the PO dickhead that screwed up my life. I'll have to use the mailing ideas as I am out of the area. I'll just wait to mail them when I visit so the post office stamp shows his city . An who says revenge isn't healing???

• luna2
    luna2

I looked at this too quick and thought it was a thread about Dr. Jerko. Oops.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit