I'm Engaged!!!!

by misspeaches 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Woofer
    Woofer

Congratulations . . .I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!! What a romantic proposal.

Your "how we met" story sounds a little like mine. Todd and I worked together (in different departments) for about 5 years before we actually spoke. It started off with him sending me e-mail jokes and I would send some back . . . then we went to lunch . . . now we are getting married next month!!

• Mary
    Mary

That's fantastic news hon!! Congradulations!!!

• damselfly
    damselfly

That's fantastic news!! So happy for you both.

Dams

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Bikerchic your getting ahead of yourself... Great grandkids.... perish the thought!!!
    Karl don't you go getting all enviromentally concious about the proposal or there will be some arse kicking!
    Crumpet we first started seeing each other 18 months ago... The best 18 months ever mind you...
    Woofer how exciting only a month to your wedding. Are you freaking out yet?
    Thanks guys - I had to share it with everybody. I'm so absolutely delighted...

• deeskis
    deeskis

That's great MissP, it's given me a warm fuzzy for the rest of the day. Congratulations.

D

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I'm Engaged!!!!

dammmitttt

J/K peaches, I'm happy for you.

• anewme
    anewme

Oh Missy Peaches, I just heard your wonderful news!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
    And HOW ROMANTIC IS THAT?????

Tall, handsome and smart! OMG!!!! And HE WANTS YOU BABE! Thats how it is supposed to be.

OMG I used to chase the boys-----that does not work.

The second hubby ran after me and what a difference that makes!!!! Treats me like a QUEEN!!!
    That's the way it is supposed to be!

Oh Miss Peaches, can we be in on the details as you go??? You know, like real sisters, aunts and grandmas???

It could be so much fun!!!! So many of us are without family!

You could start a thread on MY WEDDING PLANS and we could check in and add ideas.

You say you are going to get married in the fall or Winter. Might I suggest the Harvest Moon Time? Of course the actual date of the full moon varies, but it is a magical time at the end of October. Just a suggestion.

My new hubby proposed on the Harvest Moon way up on top of the tallest mountain here under the moonlight.
    in a couple of weeks we celebrate our first year together. We were married last May 20

Now being out of the borg you can have your wedding ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, ANYHOW YOU WANT IT!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you both!!!

Anewme

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    I wanted to share with my JWD friends that last night my darling man proposed to me and naturally I said yes!

You should have said: mmmm ..yyy ..ok why not? .. shrug ... May your love stay strong and your happinesses grow (how come I sound like a chinese fortune cookie?) ((((((((((((peachy cheeks))))))))))))

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Thank Wise Uncle Bruce San.....

Anewme - a My Wedding Plans thread would be good. I need as much help as I can get with this as I have no idea what I am doing. My head is literally swimming. I think we are aiming for a November wedding which is Spring over here. So all the new flowers should be out as well. I'd like a garden ceremony.

• poodlehead
    poodlehead

Just contact me at my inbox and I will send you some ideas. I was very proud that we did the ceremony/reception and rehersal dinner for 75 under 5000 dollars. That includes dress, flowers, decorations, tuxes, food Everything! So contact me and I will give you a long list of ideas.

Hey guess what? I married a Latino too! Not a boy any more. But I tell you, them latin men got it going on! So we had a little Irish and a little Puerto Rican influence at our wedding. Even found a latin band that recorded Irish music. Kind of "Salsa St. Patrick". It was different!!!

Most likely you are going to love his family. They tend to be very warm. And very LOAD! I would have married him just for his family.

Keep in touch!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit