I'm Engaged!!!!

by misspeaches 56 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Whooohooo and congrats!

Looks like you'll have to change your name to MrsPeaches soon!

What a great proposal a great story to tell the great grandkids! LOL

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Congratulations, Miss Peaches! I'm so happy for you! You deserve to have a wonderful man and it sounds like he is! GG

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Fantastic news Ms Peaches...congratulations!

I hope you both continue to be as happy as you are now....!

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Congrats to the future Mister and Mrs. Peaches

• KW13
    KW13
    Okay its kind of a long story... But I have to give you some background so you understand the relevance...

We used to work for the same company. I knew he who was etc but had never spoken to him. One morning I came into work and found my desk & computer covered in post it notes! I found out that he was the culprit and we began emailing. (read flirting). Anyway randomly he would continue to cover my workstation in post its and hide them in my things.

Last night we went out to dinner to our favourite restaurant. It was a beautiful meal. After we had finished the restaurant manager put a great big green box on the table. My 'fiance' (he he he) told me to open the box. It was full of post it notes! Like a thousand of them!!! At the bottom was a ring box. Then he got down on his knee and proposed....

Awww moment.

so thats why were running out of rainforest!!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    so thats why were running out of rainforest!!

Spoken like a true romantic lol

DB74

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Super news - congratulations! How long have you been together?

• Frog
    Frog

hi honey, CONGRATULATION!! that's bloody fantastic, i'm really thriled for you guys!! yaya!! keep us posted on your wedding preps ...much luv frogg x

• Panda
    Panda

So when you opened the box full of post its were you really happy? Or thinking "What the *****?"

Just kidding, Congratulations MS Peaches.

• Legolas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit