Truth and Understanding

by 777 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• onesong
    onesong
    "Free Will" be REMOVED immediately

This should be cool too, nothing but obedient robots!

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

Are you the only one with special vision or has it been revealed to you of other humans who know of the "New Scrolls"

Are you the only one with special vision or has it been revealed to you of other humans who know of the "New Scrolls"

The Father and son are one as in Jah the Almighty, and Jesus Christ. In like manner I as the father upon the earth, along with my son, recieved visions and endured what was necessary as the "two witnesses" as two humans, which is a parallel to the "Two Witnesses" as nations in the Middle East, namely Israel and Judah. There is also a father and son acting wickedly upon the earth as part of the wild beast....... You are a witness of JAH the Almighty as one who is reading the message delivered at the proper time. You will be praised and honored accordingly.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    There is also a father and son acting wickedly upon the earth as part of the wild beast.......

I knew it! Bush Senior and Junior!

I knew it! Bush Senior and Junior!

In the same manner as those that bear good fruit, one can recognize those acting wickedly by the fruit that they bear.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    All creations will live by "Perfect Law" of the Almighty God under full reign of Jesus Christ in the "Kingdom of God" therefore requiring that "Free Will" be REMOVED immediately upon the arrival of Jesus Christ.......

Question - will we have to wear our underwear on our head?

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Aha, Esteban Leuse aka Slave1111 aka "The faithful and discreet slave" is back, predicting the end of the world, as his last predictions (november 2005) failed to come true, just as they did the time before that, the time before that, etc. I love these Messiah-complex-guys, they spice up the forum.

Aha, Esteban Leuse aka Slave1111 aka "The faithful and discreet slave" is back, predicting the end of the world, as his last predictions (november 2005) failed to come true, just as they did the time before that, the time before that, etc. I love these Messiah-complex-guys, they spice up the forum.

Everything has come to pass as written, read your bible and compare it to world events. Why is there a threat of nuclear war at hand? Most recently another tsunami warning creating great floods as in the days of noah.
    20 Keep praying that YOUR flight may not occur in wintertime, nor on the sabbath day; 21 for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again. 22 In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short. Wintertime means nuclear winter. These days will be cut short otherwise no flesh will be saved. Man has not had to endure nuclear winter on a global scale. This is the meaning of the great tribulation other then that in the Middle East where all prophecy has been fulfilled upon those of the "Tribal Nations".

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Esteban doesn`t like being reminded of his "old light" (failed predictions). In other words, he`s not so unlike the WTBTS.

Esteban doesn`t like being reminded of his "old light" (failed predictions). In other words, he`s not so unlike the WTBTS.

Everything came to pass as written. This is why dreams and visions are provided by the Almighty; because humans cannot see that which ocurrs in the spirit realm. Wicked spirit entities have decieved and misled many without one being aware. This is the meaning of spiritual warfare, where one is tempted by satan and his demons without humans ever knowing. They have caused many wicked acts to occur upon the earth and this will be brought to an end. I am a witness in the spirit realm and also in the earthy realm as one who is truly anointed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit