Truth and Understanding

by 777 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

The slave is not greater than the master.

Jah the Almighty was the First Sacrifice as the Master, where Jesus Christ was the Second as Holy or Perfect sacrifices. Jah the Almighty had to sacrifice Loved Ones in order to raise a perfect family in Discipline and Righteousness. Without rebellion there would be no need for discipline, there was rebellion, therefore need for Discipline.

The New Scrolls: It has been proven that neither those in the heavenly realm or the earthly realm, spirits and humans cannot rule themselves having "Free Will" or reign without "Perfect Law". Spirit entities rebelled therefore it was necessary to allow free reign to all in the heavens and in the earth, and also a choice of good or evil. Many have chosen evil and by "Perfect Law" it is necessary to remove all evil in order to establish the Kingdom of God upon the Earth of Mankind in Paradise.

First Law of the "New Order" in "The Kingdom of God"

1. All creations will live by "Perfect Law" of the Almighty God under full reign of Jesus Christ in the "Kingdom of God" therefore requiring that "Free Will" be REMOVED immediately upon the arrival of Jesus Christ.......

Not 7 times but 77 times

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

thanks for that but I'll stick to the number of the troll beast - 666

thanks for that but I'll stick to the number of the troll beast - 666

The number of the wild beast represents those that wage war unrighteously. Do you wage war? The separation of the sheep and the goats has been accomplished. You will be judged according to your deeds....... What is the meaning of the first and the second death?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I disagree with you. As a God believer myself, the seperating of sheep and goats is done by Angels. And is not done until Christ comes in his Glory to sit on the throne. Also we humans should not be judging anyone. You are judging prematurely and you do not have a right to judge anyway. The church of God will have the right to judge but not until Christ gives them the right. Remember what Jesus said "with the measure you are judging others, you will be judged".

I agree with the new scrolls are going to be opened but have no idea what is in them as only Christ is worthy to read them.

I disagree with you. As a God believer myself, the seperating of sheep and goats is done by Angels. And is not done until Christ comes in his Glory to sit on the throne. Also we humans should not be judging anyone. You are judging prematurely and you do not have a right to judge anyway. The church of God will have the right to judge but not until Christ gives them the right. Remember what Jesus said "with the measure you are judging others, you will be judged".

I agree with the new scrolls are going to be opened but have no idea what is in them as only Christ is worthy to read them.

Where there is disagreement, we have a meeting of the minds. The separation of the sheep and the goats occurs when Jesus Christ takes his throne in worthiness. All judgment occurs at the instruction of the Almighty God. Fulfillment of prophecy has proven that Jesus Christ has taken his throne not in 1914 but more recently where war broke out in the Holy Place, or Holy Land. Why do you say that I am judging? Everything written by me can be proven by scripture.

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

777, I didn't know the "NEW SCROLLS" were published..... and are you the only one who is privy to this golden information?

777, I didn't know the "NEW SCROLLS" were published..... and are you the only one who is privy to this golden information?

3 . “And the ones having insight will shine like the brightness of the expanse; and those who are bringing the many to righteousness, like the stars to time indefinite, even forever.
    10 . “‘For this is the covenant that I shall covenant with the house of Israel after those days,’ says Jehovah. ‘I will put my laws in their mind, and in their hearts I shall write them. And I will become their God, and they themselves will become my people.

I have insight as one from the "House of Israel, a descendant of Abraham. This is how I have deeper understanding and the words written by me will be proven by the truth that they bear. By their fruits you shall recognize them.......

• Rooster
    Rooster

Why was the tree of the knowledge of good & bad put into the garden? Why was satin allowed to be the angle to oversee the garden?

God knows everything before it happens. Thus he knew that a percentage of the angles with free will would be rebellious. What better place then the earth & clay vessels (mankind) to bring out the true intentions of the rebellious angles? They convicted themselves by their course of action.

Thus I believe that free will is going to remain through out all time..

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

This statement may be too deep for you but Christ does not take the throne without his body, the true Chruch of God. The head does not rule without the body. Everything is subjected under Christ at this time and has been since he was resurrected back to heaven but the time of judging of sheep and goats is not yet.

Matthew 25 makes it clear we do not know when the time is that he will come to judge and also it is clear that he comes to judge with all the angels and all the nations are put before him. (Matthew 25:31-33)so everyone will know at the same time.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

How trippy I feel like I've landed on a completely different planet - wow thats how it would be if I went back to meetings again?!

crumpet - waging wars as a warrior princess extraordinaire

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit