Better off Poor in UK than Rich in US!

by Seeker4 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

I am gonna change my fat eating ways as of yesterday....anyone want stuffed red bell peppers?

ALL FAT REMOVED

• KW13
    KW13

ugh! no

We want . Nothing like a good cat with .

• james_woods
    james_woods

National Public Radio was shocked at its own study which puts US down and somebody else up?

OK - so maybe most of us are overpaid, lazy, selfish and overweight.

Guess that's why all our liposuction doctors, litigation lawyers, and cosmetic dentists are scooting around on their Harleys.

Middle aged crazies - all of them.

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

O I C, KW likes pork flied lice? sweet and sour?

• Amazing1914
    Amazing1914

Diabetes and heart disease is hitting our younger generation as well. It had nothing to do with wealth. It has to do with diet and lack of exercise. Americans eat too damn much, we eat the wrong things, and we sit on our asses watching too much TV or being on the computer.

Jim Whitney

• KW13
    KW13
    O I C, KW likes pork flied lice? sweet and sour?

no but i do think chicken is rubbery (lovely)

You know how to make chicken ping? stick it in the microwave!!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

It's all about convenience.....

My kids never drink soda in my house. I hate giving them juice(all the sugar). They drink water through out the day, my trick to get them drinking water is give them bottled water, they think it is a treat.

We never go to MacDonald's or any type of fast food. They eat their veggies and lots of fruit. I always have them eating chicken or fish(rarely red meat because it is to fatty).

I am always looking at Trans Fat and Sat Fat in everything I buy.

My kids are very healthy never get sick. Their Dr's even told me they are in perfect health.

I happen to feel it is how you are raised. Yes, it costs a little more money to eat healthy, but then again paying for diabetic treatments are much worse in costs.

Brooke

• Carmel
    Carmel

nic, sure as hell! It's your great golf game!

carmel

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Yes, it costs a little more money to eat healthy

Is this true in America? It's cheaper to eat healthy here. Just takes longer preparing it.

and Jim I was talking about underlying causes; it is obviously related to diet and exercise.

• lucky
    lucky
    The fast food culture has been around much longer in the US but I don't think the UK is far behind

Has anyone seen "Jamie Oliver's School Lunch Project"? I've only seen the first episode, but it looks like school lunches in the UK aren't any better than the ones here in the U.S.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit