Taylor is BACK!! (American Idol)

by Mulan 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• Mulan
    Mulan

I just watched Taylor's performance. I don't think the judges loved him too much, but I sure did. He was great.

It's only half over so no comment on the others yet.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

taylor and elliot aced it tonight! chris was good as well.

one of the girls will go home. i think paris but katherine really did not do well at all tonight.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

He did a great Beatle song...

my vote is still on Katherine!

• a Christian
    a Christian

As I said from the moment I first saw him. This guy is going to win this thing.

Like every week so far, Taylor's voting line is the busiest according to DialIdol which measures how often every contestant's line is busy. The more often their line is busy the more votes they are getting. Accortding to this site Taylor has been the top vote getter every week without exception.

http://dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp

• breeze
    breeze

Taylor and Katherine McPhee....

Both great and my guess is they will be the last two...

BREEZE

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Yeah! I love Taylor! :)

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hello, My vote tonight...is:

#1 Katherine

#2 Elliot

#3 Paris

#4 Chris

#5 Taylor

• Mulan
    Mulan

All I can say is that Taylor took this show by storm tonight. I always like Katherine the best, but tonight Taylor ruled the stage.

I actually voted too, and it was neat to hear Taylor thank me for voting for him (4 times before I got the busy signal)

I also voted for Katherine, or Kat, as she called herself.

I think Elliot was good but Paris will go tomorrow night.

I still think Chris will win it, unless he loses his voice. I don't think he has had real vocal training and his voice is really showing the strain.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

Taylor is americas sweetheart... plus north america is in love with the nerd right now... so he will probably win it... chris is amazing... but i think elliott has the stuff to win it... and katherine will win me... i will be her prize...

the infamous one

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I've watched every single show this season...I loved Mandissa and when she went, you could just imagine the rest of the girls sighing relief. ie. now I have a chance. Tonight it was all over the map..the only one who aced both songs was Taylor. They all are usually head and shoulders better then most of the other years. Chris and Katherine are my least favourite thought they both can sing. Elliot is my fav, then Taylor, then Paris...I hated Paris's first song...but her Mary J. Blige was sublime!!! Unfortunately, Elliot went first. I don't know - Chris bores me. And Katherine too. They got the look for American Idol, but the other 3 have the soul. I'd go see a concert of Elliot, Taylor and Paris any day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit