Taylor is BACK!! (American Idol)

by Mulan 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

I'd be happy if Taylor was in the final two..if it's Katherine and Chris....ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz... now that Paris is gone, my dream two would be Taylor and Eliott

• hubert
    hubert

I think Katherine thought she was going home. She was in shock the whole time, after Paris got picked to go.

I thought Katherine was going tonight, but I got surprised with Paris.

I like Taylor...He has a "different" kind of voice, sorta like Rod Stewart, a little.

Hubert

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I'd be happy if Taylor was in the final two..if it's Katherine and Chris....ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz... now that Paris is gone, my dream two would be Taylor and Eliott

I think next week, Elliot will go home...............or maybe Katherine.

I guess it all depends on how well they do with Elvis songs.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    I think next week, Elliot will go home

I think so too. He is a good singer, but for some reason I just dont like his voice. To much vibrato maybe

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I really think Taylor will win this. In one word PERSONALITY.

It oozes out of him. That funky music white boy tune was so perfect for him.

Katherine has the voice and the looks and except for this past Tues when she sang on her knees I don't get much personality from her.

Chris seems to be stuck with just the rocker stuff but he doesn't have much else and even the rocker music is getting his vocal cords

Elliot - sings a wider range but I think the personality lacks and the looks (although that doesn't seem to matter as much for the guys) and that is why I think Mandisa was out so soon

Taylor is so different but in a really great way. He is who he is. He likes himself but isn't arrogant about it. But you know what Taylor likes and if there is a way to have fun you know he's going to take you for the ride. Taylor will sell CDs and concerts. People will buy just for the fun of it

• Mulan
    Mulan

Lee, I agree with everything you just said. I showed the video of Taylor singing to David last night, and even he really liked him. He completely won me over this week. I think he will also do really well with Elvis songs.

I don't think Chris will do too well though, but he'll probably sing Jailhouse Rock as one of his songs.

That's my other prediction for the week. (first one was Elliot being voted off)

I hope someone sings "Can't Help Falling in Love With You"

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

ok i've been watching for about 4 weeks. elliot is on the bottom every week . but he does better every week. he just don't come across,.. i thouight paris did real good. and picked , songs every one likes.or knows. a big + , i was surprised she got bounced. kat may have the most vocal training. and who ever told here to sing those songs is a dope. chris most likely has the strongest voice. the styx song is not his thing. and the other song i never heard . and i listen to lots of rock. 2 bad choices. taylor was alittle weak a few weeks ago. but he seems to be the most seasoned proformer in the group. he worked wild cherry for all it was worth. even tho that song is 30 years old it's still on the radio. and even the kids . like "play that funky music white boy" i wasn't sold on his voice on "something" but his excution was great. i agree taylor has a wide range . like rod stewart. if they are doing elvis next week . i like taylor again. and maybe chris. it w3ill be taylor and chris in the end. john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit