Taylor is BACK!! (American Idol)

by Mulan 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

OK people I WENT to the dress rehearsal and it was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how lucky I was.

Taylor was AMAZING!!

I don't think I have ever had more fun in my entire life. It was a great time with some great friends. Woooo!!!

And TAYLOR was just outstanding, amazing...wow. "Something" was BEAUTIFUL. I downloaded it and I keep listening...FANTASTIC.

Then I flew home and watched the show and Taylor was fantastic AGAIN! Wooo!!!

I had a freakin' great day today!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

wow lisa!! how did you get to go to a dress rehearsal! i'm so jealous lol

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    wow lisa!! how did you get to go to a dress rehearsal! i'm so jealous lol

Some woman on another board had 20 tickets and posted a message that she would give them to the first 20 taylor fans who contacted her...I contacted her and she hooked me up with 3 tickets. In a matter of 20 minutes I had plane tickets and we were going to Hollywood. I went with a couple of friends and had sooo much fun. (It is a good thing I had someone there who knew LA and how to drive around there because I would have been lost!) *Sigh* Ah, the after-glow. People, I have said it before and I will say it again: You can't fight The Taylor! You GOTTA love him! And yes, I have lost my mind. LOL!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    i think paris but katherine really did not do well at all tonight.

I thought that too, till I hear katherine sing her first song. It was horrible! The second one was good. But my mula goes on Chris!

• LDH
    LDH

Why is the stage always decked out for Chris? None of the others get the 'special effects' that he seems to get.....

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Taylor is an amazing "feel good" singer. I find myself grinning and being happy when he is "on". He gets right down and into the song and takes you along for the ride.

Yeah Taylor

• lilybird
    lilybird

I agree.. Taylor is amazing.. I love to watch him perform and he was silly like he can be with the first performance.. but then he was singing songs from 1976.. most of the songs from that year were pretty lame... but his second performance where he really showed how well he can sing... was superb!!! Even Simon said that with all of Taylor's "balmyness" he forgets what a great singer he is ..Katherine is beautiful and can definately sing..so can Chris.. but Taylor is all performance.. sings with soul ... I still think he is the one to go all the way.. I am hoping Paris goes tonite as the others deserve to go farther..

lisa.. you were so lucky to go and see it in person.. and I bet it was fun....

• Mulan
    Mulan

Does Taylor remind anyone else a little, of Elvis? Maybe it's just his movements, or his eyes. He has the same smokey voice quality too.

Just a thought.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I think Taylor looks like a cross between Jay Leno & George Clooney. He really was great last night. I watched it with my cousin, and she hated him before. ...but last night she was in love....and now she's worried that she's lost her mind.

I think Paris will go home tonight. I still think that it will come down to Chris vs Catherine for #1.

Coffee

• Mulan
    Mulan

I see the George Clooney resemblance. Funny, I hadn't thought of him, but now that you mention it, I sure do see it.

I felt the same way about Taylor, kind of ho-hum. Now I think he is incredible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit