MEMO TO TED JARACZ: My rewarding apostate field activity this weekend

by sf 44 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sf
    sf

I shared in Dannys TORTURE THREAD about this, yet wanted a thread by itself so that headquarters see's it clearly. I also 'chopped' it a bit...

I spent this weekend copying. Cutting. And pasting flyers then printing up some sixty of them. (Last week I spent my time mass emailing the molester video). I then went down to the area where the local kingdom hall is and went door to door distributing them. It's been some time since I've done any type of field activity like this. The field work I'm usually doing only involves placing flyers strategically at places of business, hospitals, social services, etc.

This weekend though, I felt it most nescessary to actually go from door to door in the neighborhood where the meetings take place. I had a red folder that carried two flyers...one I drafted myself by taking key points I took from silentlambs and freeminds sites.

I practiced what I wanted to stress to the people. Simply, I said to them: I'm out today as part of CHILD ABUSE AWARENESS month. This flyer is about child abuse in the religious org JW's and how it's leaders and elders continue to cover up the abuse and shift pedophiles from congregation to congregation. They also allow them to go door to door. My purpose in leaving you this flyer is to bring awareness to growing problem and to hopefully be a voice for these forgotten children that no one seems to care about. You, as a close neighbor to this church, have now been made aware.

Some listened and took the flyer. Some were honest and declined it saying it will end dup in the trash. One asked what he could do to help. Many I left at the door.

I then took both flyers up to the K.H.'s main door and placed them in the handle. There were two cars in the parking lot. I'm sure they were cleaning the hall for Sundays meeting, yet could not see me, as there were no windows on that side. Plus, all the windows were frosted glass.

I took the remaining flyers and placed them in the laundromat, senior citizen center, grocery store wall outside and phone booths.

Sunday morning came and I called the hall telling them what my activities were the day before and that now the neighbors had been informed about the child abuse problems in the very church that is right next to them. I told them too that I informed them about potential and perhaps already existing pedophiles that may knock at their doors that identify themselves as Jehovah's Witnesses. And to question them on what the flyer has indicated.

The man on the phone said: we don't have that problem in our organization. Those kinds of people no longer stay in the cong.

I said: that's not true and I can prove it. Can you back up your statement? He hung up.

I can't convey how good it felt doing the field activity I did this weekend. And I have plans to DO MORE! (As soon as I get more computer paper)

When I told my 14 yr old daughter, she asked: how did it make you feel? I told her it's one of the best feelings to have, knowing you are trying to help kids no one seems to care about. She said she was proud of me and asked if I too felt proud. I replied: oh yes. ( For her to ask me that meant she took to heart all the times I ask her if she felt proud about her goodness and in helping other or good school work, etc... She's such the bright star in my life)

The one flyer I printed up was simply the SERVICE BULLETIN Bill @silentlambs devised.

The one I drafted, and yes, I encourage anyone who so desires to use it, says:

HAS YOUR CHILD OR YOURSELF AS A CHILD EVER BEEN SEXUALLY AND/ OR PHYSICALLY

ABUSED BY MEMBERS AND/ OR FAMILY IN THE

JEHOVAHS WITNESSES RELIGIOUS

ORGANIZATION, LEAD BY THE

WATCHTOWER BIBLE TRACT SOCIETY OF NEW YORK?

If so report all abuse to properly trained authorities immediately. Professional investigation of any abuse allegations will protect the emotional and physical well being of your child.

There is growing evidence that the

Watchtower Bible & Tract Society is being implicated in having encouraged elders, ministerial servants and even those higher up in the organization to cover over cases of child sexual abuse, male and female rape, molestation as well as domestic violence in their local congregations.

The reason?

The leadership is determined to give the public the impression that they are "God's Organization," a safe haven from the world. The truth of the matter may be far different.

VISIT Silentlambs.org for the latest updates! [ http://www.silentlambs.org/education/Timelineofevents.cfm ]

What Needs to change in the WT's policy? [ http://www.exjws.net/sexabuse/whatchange.htm ]

New! (4/2/06) Scans of elder's "Flock" book [http://www.dannyhaszard.com/shunning.htm#flockscans ]

with his notes from the teacher of the class, showing how pedophiles can be used in special positions if they have sufficiently repented!

My Molester Is Still A Jehovah's Witness Elder :

view video… [http://www.freeminds.org/media/mymolester.htm]

Encourage elders to respect your right to protect the best interests of your child by staying out of criminal investigations of rape.

FOR HELP AND ASSISTANCE:

WWW.SILENTLAMBS.ORG WWW.FREEMINDS.ORG 1-877-WT ABUSE

If you wonder how you too can make a difference and do what you can to help these forgotten children, it isn't hard to come up with ways, if you brainstorm.

THESE KIDS NEED OUR VOICES, OUR TIME, AND OUR CONCERN.

sKally

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

bravo bravo!!!!

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Great job!

• sf
    sf

While I certainly appreciate the kudos, my purpose in sharing my activities is to bring out ways that others can be effective in their communities when it comes to exposing the criminal activities of this organization and its leaders.

Thanks!

sKally

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Thanks for all your hard work! I appreciate you posting this, as I was getting discouraged. I am going to use this idea and canvass the area around our Kingdom Hall. I love taking it right into their own turf, so to speak. I don't care that it isn't April since every month is child abuse month in my book.

Sometimes we all need fresh ways to look at things, and this is different for me. I don't seem to get a response with mailings, etc. I have opened a few eyes, though, so it's been worth it.

• rebel8
    rebel8

sf,

I'd be interested in putting your flyer on my online database of anti-jw activism materials. jwinfo.8m.com/activism.htm

• JAVA
    JAVA

Great job, sKally !!!

I hope you're keeping track of your time and placements. I'll bet you already have in 10 hours this month. If you keep going you could Pioneer.

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

You are awesome! Hope it keeps some interested people and/or Bible studies to quit.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

skally -

Just wonderful! The kids, as well as adult past victims, need many more voices like yours. I am looking at ways to add mine to the list.

Thanx for the encouragement to do so - and keep up the good work. Seems like if each of us here targeted the neighborhoods around the local KH's we might cover every single one. There are many more good hearted apostates than there are KH's in the world.

Who is the acting 'Apostate Service Overseer' here? I need to check out a territory please.

Thanx again

Jeff

• minimus
    minimus

sKally, I hope Ted Jaracz reads this. I know he always loves your posts about him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit