Congratulations (belated) to Randy Watters on reaching 2 million!

by Deleted 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Danny and Cynthia are among my two closest of friends. Gary, love you but we would like some more okies! :-))

http://www.freeminds.org/buss/okies.htm

Randy

• garybuss
    garybuss

We're busy with service at the Social Security disability parking lot like the Society suggested. The Society says people with disability benefits make the best pioneers because they already have the income. Once they get the Social Security disability payments started, we set them up with a night cleaning job working for brother Sly at Kingdom Cleaning Inc.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Last I heard bubby was date'n frannie banannie

• Confession
    Confession

I think it's possible many of us don't really grasp the minute details that ultimately led to our awakening from the WTS. It wasn't FreeMinds that caused me to question--but when I started to, it was part of Randy's story that made an impact. His own realization that the WTS was nothing but a bunch of "Judaizers" struck me. It was the first time something someone else said (or wrote) that I identified strongly with. I actually phoned Randy right after that...

(ring, ring)

RANDY: FreeMinds...

ME: Hi, Randy Watters?

RANDY: Yes.

ME: I just read some of your story, and I just wanted to say, Thank you. (pause) Just, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

RANDY: (pause) Okay... (click)

LOL! Usually not one to be at a loss for words, I just found myself in this bizarre "thank you, thank you" mental loop. Must've sounded weird.

About six months later I was in California and went to visit Randy. He generously spent about an hour and a half talking with me in his home. He was the first ex-JW I'd ever met face to face.

Randy, at the risk of being moronically repetitive... Thank you, thank you...

Confession

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thank you confession and unclebruce!

Gary, you've got to let go, bubba's anointing is rubbing offf on you!

Randy

alias Dogz

#26 Letter From Home

Leroy Is Anointed

Dear Randy,

We have had quite the week here. The circuit servant, Jup Setter and his wife Missey, was here and during his Saturday program, New Things Returned, he talked a lot about the Memorial an seein' as how more publishers mean the end is closer and all, we were all real excited to hear the good news about all the anointed dying cause that means the end is closer too and we won't have to get the washing machine fixed or overhaul the John Deere. Anyways when he is talkin, well, LeRoy he goes in the broom closet in the Kingdom Hall and he finds the Memorial crackers what was left over and he sets about eatin' em. He would have finished off the wine too but me and brother Newley Ben Haad polished it off on the way home right after the meeting was over. Anyhow we all figure that if LeRoy can eat the crackers and likes em, then he must be an anointed. That would explain some of his behavior and why he seems to see things that the rest of us don't see and he hears people talking who we don't hear or see.

Almos Oover and his buck tooth kid Homer says that they think LeRoy is an anointed because he acts just like Almos' mother who was an anointed since she walked naked around the lake and read the foot-notes in the Truth Bible and understood them and that was right before she started repeating everything everybody said and the hard of hearing people liked it cause it saved them the trouble of asking everybody to repeat what they said.

Now LeRoy sits in the front row and takes notes that he says are secret and he will only talk to circuit servants and the company servant after the meetings and he pretends to be hearing spirits in the car on the way home so now we can't listen to The Lone Ranger on the radio anymore. Bubba doesn't like it. He used to yell "Hi Yoooo Silverrrr" with the Lone Ranger and slap his leg an pretend he's riding a horse.

Maw is doing good. There was a big sale at the Econo Mart and she bought eighty gallons of Clorox bleach fer a buck a gallon and she started to use that instead of soap on the laundry. Well, after the second week when we put our shorts on we put our fingers right through em and we pulled them apart and all that was left was the seamed part and the waist band. Made for extra leg crossing and the steps were kinda weird feelin'. Write when you can.

Clem

PS; LeRoy wants to know if there are any anointed out there so he will have someone to talk to when he comes out to see you next month.

http://www.freeminds.org/buss/okies_4.htm#anointed

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Ooops! Sorry that was Leroy not Bubba. :-))

Randy

• DannyHaszard
  • Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

FREE MINDS IS ROCKIN' DA WATCHTOWER HOUSE~~~YEEHAW~~~ Congratulations, Randy.......I love your site and I think I ordered CofC from you....... Hugs and wishes for many more years of exposing the WT Cult! Terri

• Hondo
    Hondo

I was never a JW Randy, but lost my wife to them a few years ago. I cannot emphathize with those JW that have left the organization, nor can I imagine the mental anquish they went through. What Freeminds did for me was to provide a vivid perspective of the JWs and Watchtower Society exposing, in exacting detail, their deceptions and lies, and why my now ex-wife became encapsulated by their beliefs. I thank you Randy. I visit your site daily and learn something new with each log-in. I only hope that someday, because of what I have learned about the organization by browsing your site, I will be able to discuss, with my ex, and and any doorknockers, in a logicat way, why what she/they are doing was/is a mistake, and that they are headed down the wrong spriitual path.

Thanks again.

Hondo

• trevor
    trevor

I found out about Randy after I had left the Jehovah’s Witnesses. His work confirmed everything that I had suspected and was an enormous encouragement to me.

I used to subscribe to Bethel Ministries from the UK and he printed a letter of mine. For a moment I thought I was famous. Ah!

Carry on rocking Randy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit