Congratulations (belated) to Randy Watters on reaching 2 million!

by Deleted 37 Replies latest jw friends

• M.J.
    M.J.

Thanks Randy! As long as I've been going through your site, I still often find great stuff I hadn't read before. You provide such a valuable service.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Congrats Randy!

Six years ago I typed Jehovah's Witness into a search engine and ended up on your site. It was a real eye opener for me for sure. I followed links to JWD and other sites eventually ended up here on JWD and the rest is history.....or at least my history.

Keep up the good work Randy, it truly is life changing!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Lots has happened in the 25 years since I left Bethel and started my ministry, originally called Bethel Ministries until about 1993 when we reorganized as a separate non-profit organization (Was originally tied in with Hope Chapel in Hermosa Beach, a Foursquare Church). I have seen a whole generation of peers replaced with all you internet junkies. :-))

I have enjoyed my life and work immensely all these years, and I love helping others. This is one board where people are quite civil with one another (there are others, too). I like that, as I point many new ones here and I don't want them to see a bunch of fighting and bickering. That's all they need to run back into the Watchtower, they are so fragile when they are trying to exit.

Before any of us start a flame war on this board, please keep in mind that hundreds if not thousands of fragile JWs are checking in on us, and many of them are quite scared to do so. This is like a halfway house, as are many of the other good boards out there. Keep up the fine work, all you my friends!

come join me in the pub http://www.freeminds.org/aftrhour/aftrhour.htm

chill out http://www.freeminds.org/aftrhour/antistress.htm and laugh a little, take a deep breath and be thankful you're alive! I am.

hugs to all,

Randy

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Randy, you have a great site. I use it frequently. And it has helped countless folks. Thanks for keeping on. Congrats.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Let me give my congrats to Randy As well! Freeminds was a favorite of mine back in the day. When I first became associated I read its pages, but wasn't moved by it. Years later when I started to doubt it was a lifeline. In my opinion it's #1 on the WTS hit list. Thanks Randy!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thanks Drew and Kenneson!

Randy

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Watching Jehovah's Witnesses

eye catching icon

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

RANDY!We are so glad to know that you are doing much better health wise.We owe you so much for all the unselfish love you have expended over the years toward others that you never met in person. I spoke with you over the phone some years ago and ordered some materials from you that helped us keep our sanity when we were fading as a family. By the giving of yourself and staying the course which has not been an easy one you have given many a reason to go on with their life outside the walls of the Watchtower. A strong handshake and hug to you, you will not be forgotten.

Blueblades and family

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit