Congratulations (belated) to Randy Watters on reaching 2 million!

by Deleted 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Deleted
    Deleted

When I was in NYC in spiring of 1999 (there on biz) I asked a bethelite friend who was the biggest pain to the WTS and he said Randy Watters and his Bethel Ministries. I flew home to Oregon and I read everything on Randy at www.freeminds.org (Watchers of the Watchtower World). Truly a life saver for me and my family! I recall being about hit number 254,000. 1.75 million hits in seven years!! Must be special pioneer hours, where do you send your report?

Thanks, Randy! You are in the top 10 of people who have truly influenced my life.

Glen

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I feel the same Randy. I owe you a lot and God bless you! You are always in my thoughts and prayers. I talk about your site so much and the things I have learned, as well as you, that my husband is a little jealous. LOL

• garybuss
    garybuss

Randy was about the third former Witness I talked to. He has always been a huge help for me. Way to go Randy!!!

• carla
    carla

Yep, Randy is one 'apostate' that even my jw knows about! lol! Doesn't matter what I bring I up his response is always something like,' what? according to Randy Watters?!'

Keep up the good work and thank you.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Way to go Randy. I find your site to be very informative and is one of the first that I point out to anyone seeking"the (real) truth"

• aunthill
    aunthill

Me too! Randy really helped me over some rough spots.

Thanks Randy! And God bless you.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes I first came to JWD through a link on Randy's site. Thanks Randy

• bebu
    bebu
    Yes I first came to JWD through a link on Randy's site. Thanks Randy

Same here! His site is wonderful! bebu

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Heh, heh! Just chuckling here, remembering how Fred Hall used to berate Randy about "all that money he made" from "peddling" stuff about the truth, while the Holy WBTS didn't make a red cent! It's a pity Fred wasn't right (would've been the first time, of course!) - Randy deserves it to be 2 million dollars rather than just hits. But those hits in themselves have meaning and are a comfort to those who've left the evil org, and a poke in the eye for those, like Fred, who continue to defend it.

• gumby
    gumby

Randy....your site was my home away from home during my journey out. I didn't know any ex-witnesses when I first came to your site and it was my only support.....and it worked.

Thanks for all you have done are are currently doing.

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit