I think my parents arent talking to me for good this time

by Es 45 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Hey all,

Most of you know the story, havnt spoken to my folks for nearly 8 months after another argument as to why they could not been seen in public with my fiance (now hubby) and i as it would be seen agreeing with my decision to marry a "worldly" man.

I kind of got the hint it was for good when i didnt get an invite to the memorial, even if we are not talking at the time my dad always sends a written invite.

My nan has been really sick so she has been staying at my mums so i decided to text my mum yesterday to see how she is going. Bout 6:30 my mob rings and its my mum i was shocked but also excited to hear her voice....but instead it was my nan. So i got to catch up with my nan and say hi, anyway she said i will just pass the phone on to your mum so i stayed on the line....so my mum has the phone and just hangs up doesnt say hi or anything.

I was shocked, they havnt spoken to there grandson for 8 months nor me.

So i guess this is it.....

es

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

oh thats just rude!

hugs es.. that sucks.

i'm glad you got to talk to your nan though.

• KW13
    KW13

they might come around, things will get better. sorry to hear about that.

• Dune
    Dune

I'm sorry to hear that. I doubt she/they can hold it up for too long. Especially with a grandson, i hope they shapen up soon.

• Es
    Es

Thanks guys love you heaps

I dont know i think this time it is pretty final, this is the longest they have stopped talking to me, my dad being the spiritual elder he is would never not invite me to the memorial.

I think there is more than the argument i think my other nan let slip that we had a bday party for my son, which is fine i kind of expected her too, so i think they are now just treating me like im D\F which is ok i expected that.

I guess i wasnt 100% ready for the actual snubbing.

es

• KW13
    KW13

my mum and me had a huge fall out. i responded and did something that wasn't right and i regretted it so much...i thought we were done, we speak now.

hope for a good outcome, however long that may take.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

So sorry to hear that Es. I hope things work out in the long run.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Es

Hang in there, she'll come around.

Dismembered

• Es
    Es

thanks kw and jwfacts.

I have been alright with it all, i mean i have been more relaxed not having them in my life yes i miss my mum, but she will never stand up for herself so in the end she is just as bad as my dad.

I think it was more of a shock that she didnt even want to say hi get me? I always ask bout them when i go to my nans but they never ask bout me. Arnt they a little curious how i am. They pass on comments through my nan "tell Blake we love him very much" is that meant to hurt me that they dont say we love you too??????

es

• KW13
    KW13

just trying to take snipes. it will stop if and when they calm down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit