Best ways to disrupt meetings, assemblies, etc...

by What-A-Coincidence 41 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Go out and pull the power meter out of the can... Throw it into the fountain...

Fill the fountain with bubble bath liquid!

Walk through the assembly hall with a paint roller and put paint on the back of all the chairs that's the same color as the chairs

Take a razor and nick the wire to the mike so that every time the brother goes to adjust it he gets shocked

Super glue quarters to the floor all over the building

Drop money with exploding dye packs into contribution boxes

Spray fake fart smell into the A/C air return

take all the bolts out of all the chairs in one isle

Dump several bags of ice into the baptismal pool right before everyone gets in

Dump lots of bleach into the pool so that everyone hair turns white

If your convention is at a war memorial go in military uniform... Load and fire the cannon in the foyer

Wait until the afternoon when everyone is starving pop some microwave popcorn in a battery powered microwave

Every time the speaker says something yell "I'll drink to that!"

Take your shirt off, in Florida (and I think the entire US) it's now the law that anywhere a man can go topless a woman can too! girls, take advantage of that law!

Shave with an electric razor, use an electric toothbrush to brush spit in your neighbors cooler

If an attendant says anything scream "SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING TO LISTIN TO THE TALK" At the top of your lungs

Whistle during the songs

Take a musical instrument and play along with the songs

If you don't have a musical instrument try to fart along

See if you can roll a unopened can of tuna from the nosebleed section all the way to the speaker!

Bring friends, do the wave instead of clapping

Play 'tazer tag.' What you do is bring a 60000+ volt tazer. Then during breaks walk around tazering the metal handrails! To keep score you get 5 points for every person that falls down +1 point for every 10 feet away they are! So a group of 4 elders 70 feet away=48 points! If more than 20 people go down you double your score! If you can get a visiting member of the GB you automatically win!

Glue the contribution boxes to the floor

Get freaky with your GF in the top row's... Have her scream Jehovah's name!

Sit down front with an IV drip, take constant blood transfusions

Bring a 'Seeing eye bear'

Release hundreds of goldfish in the baptismal pool... or one alligator

• White Waves
    White Waves

You guys have topped it all-- what can be said?? Other than gunning them down, I can't think of a thing. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit