WAS THERE ANYONE FAMOUS IN YOUR CONGREGATION?

by badboy 57 Replies latest jw friends

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Me, now.

Oh! You said famous, not infamous. That let's me out.

Nah, nobody famous from my congregation.

• proandcon
    proandcon

Pee Wee Herman...that's right Pee Wee...in his hay day...before he was busted...visited our cong once with a JW acquaintance...wore a gray suit with a red tie...white shoes...just like on the show...spent an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom...wonder why...a real fave of most JW parents their kids especially...never saw him again...many got his autograph...maybe he'll be back...

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

We had a model in our congregation. She was a lovelydoll. Tall, dark, and slim. But, the elders took her aside - she was told NOT to model bras and panties for major department stores. Guess JW women don't buy/wear bras and panties. LOL!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Two famous Artists. LMAO. I cannot remember the names for squat right now. How funny is that?

• UsetobeJW
    UsetobeJW

Many, many years ago when I was a teenager, I was Janet Jackson at a district convention at Hollywood Park in Inglewood CA with her mom. She was just a small girl at the time.

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Many, many years ago when I was a teenager, I was Janet Jackson at a district convention at Hollywood Park in Inglewood CA with her mom. ; She was just a small girl at the time.

Her Good Times days.

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

The brother of the singer James Ingram was the guest speaker at our hall one Sunday. He could really sing too and you could tell he was sort of holding back not wanting to show off when he sung the Kingdom Songs.

Me and another brother took Bro. Ingram and his wife out to lunch afterwards. What was interesting to me was that during his talk, he used this weird illustration but there was something that struck me as discordant in it. So I asked Brother Ingram about the source and sure enough it was actually one of Aesop's fables and where the character in the story was supposed to be Mercury, Bro Ingram had substitued an "angel" so that the story would go over with the friends. I just found that funny.

-Eduardo

• Es
    Es

Oh wow Sass i met him when i went to the Perth assembly with my ex and his folks.

es

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi butta & used to be - welcome to the forum!

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Ginger Lynn-----no wait that was a daydream...............

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit