In ref. to child abuse

by jw 93 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Hmm, well the WTBTS needs to find intelligent people to post then, because JW spoke in circles and sounded like they spoke to the little tiny voices in their head way too much.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

""How is it that you have at least SEVEN different IP numbers?""

I can offer a suggestion. In a few words............. DAIL UP MODEM.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Well they must not have paid their phone bill, because JW has not posted since that question.

• jw
    jw

Interesting SF, how after you pointed out the different IP, JW disappeared and no more postings. Wow I can disappear! Cool

Hellrider - I WONDERED THE SAME THING, what do the Menedez bros have to do with anything. I choose not to repond at times. Especially when I am being insulted, ridiculed, etc... And for what purpose. Everyone hear seems to have a one tract mind , closed.

• Tea4Two
    Tea4Two

Being molested is a hard thing to talk about.....No I have never been molested....but I know a close family member who was and to this day he cannot talk about it although he did the right thing and went to the police. Even I cannot talk about this evil act and I do not know the outcome, when he went to the police. Because I didn't want to ask him. The act is so EVIL. One day I will sit down with him when the time is right and discuss it. I don't think the molest was JW related....

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Jw:

Hellrider - I WONDERED THE SAME THING, what do the Menedez bros have to do with anything. I choose not to repond at times. Especially when I am being insulted, ridiculed, etc... And for what purpose. Everyone hear seems to have a one tract mind , closed.

That`s ok. But perhaps you could explain what was the purpose of posting the pics of the Menendez-brothers, and the summary of their trial? Whatever you meant by posting that, well, it was lost on us. So please explain...

• jw
    jw

That`s ok. But perhaps you could explain what was the purpose of posting the pics of the Menendez-brothers, and the summary of their trial? Whatever you meant by posting that, well, it was lost on us. So please explain...

Father rape sons and ref.and member stated it don't happen in families!

• misguided
    misguided

This topic is really upsetting to me. JW just doesn't seem to understand the depth of the cover-up of child abuse in the JWs.

Not only did I experience sexual abuse by two "brothers" (one an elder) and left to feel like I was not believed, exposed and crazy when I told the elders about it and both denied what had happened and nothing was ever done about it, not even a bit of help or undersanding for what I'd been through, but...

My elder ex-father-in-law had a baby with his daughter, who was a pioneer.

He was never charged. And, he was still an elder when I married into the family, when the child was 15 years old.

This pedophile now lives in Creston, BC.

Do you think his congregation there is aware of his past? My ex-husband wasn't even aware of the fact that what he thought was his neice was also his sister until he was 19.

This organization is GUILTY!

• jw
    jw

This topic is really upsetting to me. JW just doesn't seem to understand the depth of the cover-up of child abuse in the JWs. What I find difficult is to believe these molestations actually happened. Too many questions come to mind based on real children whom have really been molested.

Not only did I experience sexual abuse by two "brothers" (one an elder) and left to feel like I was not believed, exposed and crazy when I told the elders about it and both denied what had happened and nothing was ever done about it, not even a bit of help or undersanding for what I'd been through, but...

My elder ex-father-in-law had a baby with his daughter, who was a pioneer. NOW THAT I WOULD BELIEVE BECAUSE OF THE BABY.

He was never charged. And, he was still an elder when I married into the family, when the child was 15 years old.

This pedophile now lives in Creston, BC.

Do you think his congregation there is aware of his past? I think they should be made aware! My ex-husband wasn't even aware of the fact that what he thought was his neice was also his sister until he was 19.

What makes the Organization Guilty the organization did not molest your ex father in laws daughter he did.

• misguided
    misguided
    What makes the Organization Guilty the organization did not molest your ex father in laws daughter he did

DUH! Because they let him remain an elder, hid the abuse from those who should have been aware, move from congregation to congregation and allowed him the opportunity to abuse other kids! The other kids who were abused were not protected either, because of the 2 witness rule!

You're very insensitive, JW, because I am not lying about any of it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit