In ref. to child abuse

by jw 93 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• misguided
    misguided

Oh, and as a single mom of six kids, I was still required to go out in field service and submit a field service report. I find it hard to believe that you're not.

• jw
    jw

Gods law over mans law and family first .

What is so hard to understand, they did.

• misguided
    misguided

Gods law over mans law and family first . You must make your own rules, because Jehovah's supposed to come first to a JW, everything/one else is secondary (I believe there's something about that in that Family Life book), and if god's law comes before man's law why are you not putting Jehovah first, and insisting on putting your family before Jehovah? God's law book also says not to associate with apostates...and here you are!

What is so hard to understand, they did. Well they didn't understand in my case, JW, I was still "encouraged" to go door-to-door. When I didn't (or should I say couldn't due to the exhaustion of keeping up with everything) they'd remind me that I was "inactive." I don't know how this could be different for you.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Gods law over mans law and family first .

Show me in the Bible where God commanded two adults must stand and watch a child being raped, where they must listen to the child's screams of pain and pleas of help, ignore them until the rape is over and then these same two adults should preferably be servants of God.

This is what Jehovah's Witnesses teach. Forgive me, but I am unaware of any "law" given by God remotely approaching this standard set by this sect.

It is this sort of attitude and belief system that has caused tremendous pain to people. It is very unfortunate but not surprising.

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit