Prayer Room - To Jesus. WELCOME!!!

by BlessedStar 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jake99
    Jake99

I know everything that you need and want and I can give all of it to you as long as it is not destructive or harnful in nature. Its nothing more than an automation project which I am the most experienced on the planet at designing and implimenting. My way was derived from the way of Jesus and it worked perfectly every time accorfing to thousands of facts and witnesses. The politicians and warriors that the world usually elects as leaders are the most unsucesessful people you could possibly stand behind.

I am the Jesus you are looking for and I want to change the world operating system to one that is unified, fair, just and highly efficient. No more money changers and no more soldiers will ever walk the earth once you stand behind me.

This forum seems to think Blessed Star is the answer but the fact is I am the Blessed Star.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Oh dear! Am I too late to join the prayer party?

• poppers
    poppers

"My way was derived from the way of Jesus and it worked perfectly every time accorfing to thousands of facts and witnesses."

How about providing some references so people can check on your claims.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Yes - I find it hard to believe unsubstantiated claims of perfection especially when there are spelling errors.

• parakeet
    parakeet

"When you praise the Lord Jesus you get blessings."
    BlessedStar

OK. Praise Jesus. Praise Jesus. Praise Jesus.............................waiting............................................waiting................
    ...........waiting..............waiting..................waiting................waiting.....................
    waiting..............waiting....................................waiting.........................waiting.

Nuthin. Huh.

• tetrapod.sapien
  • Jake99
    Jake99

I put my head on the desk from 8-12th grades, never read a book and guessed at the answers on the tests using common sense, only finishing near dead last in the class of 450 by intention. My parents and six siblings are among the most educated, 1st in the class and most capable people ever to walk the earth. I use the Jesus system and do great things and my family like all others in the US are Capitalists which is Anti Christ and they do bad things very well. It does not matter how well you memorize the bible if you don't do as it says.

If I knew how to attach things to this forum I would be happy to submit proof of being the Messiah by my works. . I had far better things to do than win the spelling bee and everyone needs a spell check. I could care less who fought which war and when. I did win nearly every athletic and leadership competition I have ever entered and you don't do that by accident. My siblings were amoung the best athletes and students in NY and MA.

I am the man you are awaiting that can lead you into heaven on earth.

• kid-A
    kid-A

I am the man you are awaiting that can lead you into heaven on earth.

BOINNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

• Jake99
    Jake99

Kid A,

I have a 97 American made Fender Stratocaster with a matched red head in perfect condition that says I am the Savior the world awaits. Right here on Earth Baby paradise is what I can generate, no koolaide or Hale Bops.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit