Prayer Room - To Jesus. WELCOME!!!

by BlessedStar 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar
    Matthew 18:19-21 (King James Version)

19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

Let us Praise the Lord Jesus!

BlessedStar

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok then!!!!!!!!!

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Blessedstar

• JH
    JH

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily thread

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen. edited

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

He giveth to all life, and breath, and all things. The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them.
    The same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth.

blessedstar

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    Our Father who fart in heaven, Hollow be thy name.

Thy kingdom cum, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

JH do you respect your parents and your elders

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Our father, please forgive those men on the wts, who are imperfect, and are stumbling the minds of many of us! For they know no better! I ask you father to forgive them for their sins in supporting the wild beast, and also that you show them "some new light" when it comes to protecting the children of the organization against molesters. (nevermind, those ones you should kill in armagedon!)

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

JH do you respect your parents and your elders?

Blessedstar

Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Where is your heart?

Blessedstar

• anewme
    anewme

oh no JH, now you are in trouble.
    You bad bad man!
    Come here and get your spanking!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit