Prayer Room - To Jesus. WELCOME!!!

by BlessedStar 88 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• luna2
    luna2

How's all the praying going?

• sixsixsixtynine
  • BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord! Let the people rejoice.

I will lift up my eyes unto the hills from whence cometh my help. My helps comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth.

I love you Jesus. Come into my heart and forgive me for my sins.

blessedstar

• Genesis
    Genesis

Jesus Dude, you know I love you but cut your hairs and shave yourself you bum!

Amen

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called Failure, a loop called Confusion, speed bumps called Friends, red lights called Enemies, caution lights called Family. You will have flats called Jobs. But, if you have a spare called Determination, an engine called Perseverance, insurance called Faith, a driver called Jesus, you will make it to a place called Success.

blessedstar

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Please tell me your head isnt spinning in circles as you spew out puke!

• Genesis
    Genesis

Ok im gonna pray seriously just for old time sake :

Jesus thanks you for your mercy, you help and your unconditionnal love ! May you bless everybody who sins and you need forgiveness. May you bless those who follow you and those you dont. May you bless BlessedStar for she is devoted to you.

Guide us to throught our problems and throught our joys.

Amen

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

And Jesus having earnestly beheld, said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Matthew 19:26

blessedstar

• Genesis
    Genesis

"And you will know the truth and the truth will set you free"

John 8:32

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

What I Learned From Noah Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah's ONE: Don't miss the boat. TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat. THREE: Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the FOUR: Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big. FIVE: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done. SIX: Build your future on high ground. SEVEN: For safety's sake, travel in pairs. EIGHT: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs. NINE: When you're stressed, float awhile. TEN: Remember, the was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.

BlessedStar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit