The NWT....

by Sunspot 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• inquirer
    inquirer

It would be good if the general public had more diverse opinions.

*Trinitarian Churches, unitarian churches, as well as those who believe in Jesus and Jehovah as the same, but not the trinity (can't remember the word.)

*Those who love the NWT -- JW's, and other Christians alike.

*Those who love the NAB -- Not many people say this one for some reason.

*Those who love to use God's name whether it would be those who prefer Yahweh or those who prefer Jehovah.

*Those who love the NIV. Those who love the KJV... that's obvious WE HEAR THESE PEOPLE LOUD AND CLEAR EVERYDAY! :) LOL

There are far too many people who are Catholic or Anglican or trinitarian. A little religious diversity would be far more interesting! :)

• inquirer
    inquirer

I may have said this before but I like my NIV Women's devotional bible better than the NWT that I have which I keep in my garage...if I had a firepit I'd probably burn it.

Josie

___

Do you only like your edition of the NIV because it's devotional towards women? The Bible is for everyone: man, woman, child. Just my 5 cents.

How you feel about the NWT is how I feel about the English Standard Version and the New International Version...

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Why waste your time critizizing other peoples errors when the truth is in the bible.

jw......

Better question....why do YOU come into a discussion and toss out meaningless one-liners?

I'm not familiar with you or your beliefs, so I looked for your bio.....which unsurprisingly included......zip.

Now to answer your question....starting with the basics: this (if you've noticed) IS a Jehovah's Witness Discussion board.....and the posters here have things to say about the WTS and the JWs. Funny how it works that way.

Most of us were "believers" of the WTS and have now seen that the "sprirtual leaders" are deceitful and quite despicable human beings who couldn't find their own a$$e$ in a well-lit Kingdom Hall. This pretty well rules out trying to successfully order their duped followers into playing "follow the leader" with ANY successful results for the JWs. There is NO QUESTION that these "spiritual leaders" of the WTS cannot and will not help the JWs to find the "salvation" they have promised.

I'll cite just a FEW reasons to verbally attack and to expose these clever charlatans:

These evil and demanding and adored leaders deliberatley teach lies that they have to change every few years,

they allow child molesters to mingle freely with their blind sheep,

they wreck and ruin entire families whenever it suits their purpose while enjoying and enforcing their shameless "shunning policy",

they go through neighborhoods unwanted and uninvited and spread their twisted and distorted (and totally anti-christian) message,

And then whine that "THEY are being persecuted" after pissing off every religion with their stupid and completely UNFOUNDED claims that an invisible Jesus has aready judged and approved them.

The WTS credibility is ZERO....and they have NEVER gotten one prediction right.

This is just one shovelful of s#!t in the gigantic pile that IS "the cesspool of the WTS"....How'm doin' so far?

If YOU have any comments to any of these , then feel free to put'em out there.....but these silly one-line posts to "whomever may read this"....go nowhere on a DISCUSSION board.

I am willing to DISCUSS the differences of other's opinions here, but have no patience with playing guessing games OR taking MY time to hunt down YOUR previous posts to see where you're coming from with your replies to THIS thread.

Wanna try it again?

Annie.....too old and way too fed up to take ANY crap from the WTS ever again.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Do you only like your edition of the NIV because it's devotional towards women? The Bible is for everyone: man, woman, child. Just my 5 cents.

How you feel about the NWT is how I feel about the English Standard Version and the New International Version...

Does it offend you? My choice in a bible has nothing to do with you and certainly in no way slams men.

I like it because it has word of comfort and inspiration geared towards women. I'm sure there is a men's devotional bible out there but since I am a woman I like what I have.

I could care less if you don't like the NIV, I'm not that personally tied into that translation of the bible. Funny that you felt you had to let me know how you feel about it.

Josie

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Sunspot,

Amen to your last post! Lilly

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I could care less if you don't like the NIV, I'm not that personally tied into that translation of the bible. Funny that you felt you had to let me know how you feel about it.

Really! It makes ya wonder, eh Josie!

I only keep the NWT here by the computer to use when citing scriptures to JWs on JW boards..."other bibles" used by all those "false religions" sometimes drops them dead in their tracks and they don't consider anything BUT the completely twisted and bastardized NWT as valid.

I love the online bible that has many translations to get an understanding of a particular scripture right at your fingertips! I used to keep a pile of 8-10 bibles here on my desk---until I discovered the online one! Now I keep that (shudder) NWT for the reasons I mentioned....and the new KJV because someone very sweet sent it to me when I first escaped the WTS. I love the "red-letter" feature the most.

LovelyLil......thanks!

hugs,

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit