I should call the police on "SickofLies" JC committee

by kwintestal 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch
    While I don't think it was right for the elders to confiscate it and delete everything on it, I think I would have considered that possibility and made a back up copy.

Who's to say that possibility wasn't considered and hoped for? Them wiley apostates can come up with all sorts of schemes!Would serve those cocky power tripping snoops right though!

but I don't want to impugn nefarious motives on anyone. I'd say that Sean guy really believes those were his only copies of those files but maybe his wife made back ups unbeknownst to him. This is fun stuff to follow.

• Quotes
    Quotes

I think for this to work, you would have to deny it was turned on (since you and SOL weren't party to the conversation when you were out of the room). The elders would claim it was turned on. Your word against theirs.

You would then claim they deleted all your (other) files. They would deny. Your word against theirs, again.

In the future I would suggest replacing the digital recorder with a tiny mic+transmitter, and have the receiver/recording safely across the street in a locked car.

Darn, it would have been great to have those missing 5 minutes of elder discussions.

~Q

P.S. "I am a smart man....... do you want a war with us??????" I think I will get that as my bumper sticker.

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Kwin, I bet their fingerprints are ALL over everything in that breif case. I am sure they didn't have gloves on them when they deleated your recordings!! Maybe you would have the evidence needed. Along with the tape itself that shows Dan leaving the room, and then them quizing him if he had taped the conversation or not. Also, since he took a photo of them, wouldn't there be a date on the digital camera that would verify at least two of the Elders present?? Not to mention the photos themselves are proof they were there on that date. Possibly their prints are all over everything!! Just a thought. Sincerely, Lady Liberty

• juni
    juni

I also don't know why you didn't make a back up copy. But.......... you can call the police. But you think the elders will fess up?

Really the cops are not going to get involved in religious affairs.

Juni

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Before you call the police, you should first call these Elders together (with another hidden recorder on your person) and ask them why they decided to go through your things and delete your recordings? That way you have recorded proof. Then I would let them know I now had a recording of their confession. You have to be as tricky as they are.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Nonetheless it was a really smart thing to do to record these jehovah chosen elders and then put them out on the internet for all to see what they really stand for.

• Wendy_Warden
    Wendy_Warden

Do it!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Is it legal in Ontario to record a conversation to which you personally are not participating in? If so, you wouldn't want the police to know that.

"I would have recorded it too" class

• KW13
    KW13

they were WAY wrong to do that, they think its smart what they did. kick 'em back for it.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I am trying to get a hold of Jason (my 'laywer') to get him to call Ghram with me and ask him if they went through your case and touched anything. I will get him to say that he was able to undelete the audio you recorded and that he knows they did it (if they deny it) and that he is thinking of pressing charges. If the elders admit in any way that they deleted or touched your recorder then that could be used as evidence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit