I should call the police on "SickofLies" JC committee

by kwintestal 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Anyone who listened to SOL's recordings, would have heard at the end of the first recording of the Second appeal meeting (the one that he showed up with a bearded JW named "Sean") SOL mentioning a second recording device that remained in a brief case recording the elders as they discussed SOL's case without him present. Perhaps you are wondering what happened to those. Well, let me fill you in.

Sometime while SOL was dismissed from the group for the second time, the elders searched the brief case. There were 5 items inside it:

1. Print out from the book "Organized to Acomplish our Ministry"
    2. Print out from the book "Organized to Do Jehovah's Will"
    3. Print out from the book "Pay Attention to Yourselves and to All the Flock" (section 5 (a) that discusses JC's and the process of them)
    4. Digital recorder, recording
    5. The book, Gentile Times Reconsidered by Jonnson

Needless to say, this explains why upon the return of SOL, the elders immediately questioned him about recording the JC and "Who's breif case is that?", and said he'd be in "Deep, deep trouble" if a recording made it's way onto the internet.

So, what did the elders do upon finding the recording device inside. The kind, loving elders deleted all digital files upon it including personal files that had nothing to do with the JC (it was a recording of me grilling the elders about why my wife and I were DF'd without a JC and me presenting an appeal to them for being wrongly DF'd. I would have released it previously however I wanted to record my JC when it came time to have one, and didn't want to tip them off that I was recording conversations).

So, in my opinion, the elders are guilty of theft and/or damage/vandalism of personal property. Should I phone the police?

Kwin

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I love watching this game of cat and mouse. The original elders on SOL's JC meeting are going to shit their pants when the find themselves all over the internet. I get the feeling the appeal elders have more experience with apostates that the original JC and will not be as shocked.

• JH
    JH
    So, in my opinion, the elders are guilty of theft and/or damage/vandalism of personal property. Should I phone the police?

A) They had no business going into another person's briefcase.

B) They deleted something that belongs to you

You can call the police and file a complaint for just about anything, but will the judge say? That's what counts.

• lucifer
    lucifer

do it!

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I take it SOL's case didn't have locks on it. In any case, I say call the cops on those guys for going into his case and deleting those files that were yours Sean. They had no right to destroy your personal recordings. Sidenote: Was that the KH on top of the escaprment?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Kwin!! You saw the way they lied at Vickies trail... Remember they do not have to tell the truth to those who dont deserve it. ( Like courts ,police. etc)

Love ya..... Dont forget i have moved to Waterloo. Everyone is saying Mouthy has met her Waterloo!lol

• JH
    JH

The elders might say that they didn't delete anything or go into the brief case. Then it's up to you to prove that they did that.

• lilybird
    lilybird

You could call the police as what they did was illegal..at least maybe talk to your local newspaper and tell how they handled your case.. A little media attention can work wonders..Maybe even phone the elders to give them a heads up that you plan to proceed with this..Just to be fair..

• blondie
    blondie

So Kwin, you are saying that you loaned your recorder to SOL, which contained the only copy your have of your recording with the elders? You didn't make a copy or consider the possibility that if he was discovered with the recorder that they might confiscate it and delete everything on it?

While I don't think it was right for the elders to confiscate it and delete everything on it, I think I would have considered that possibility and made a back up copy.

Blondie (confused)

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    You .......at least maybe talk to your local newspaper and tell how they handled your case..

That's the best bet,in 14 years i have sent to my congregation,and Watchtower legal dozens of certified letters,express mail,federal express,even hand delivered telegrams back when western union telegrams were the way,in an effort to get resolution of my kangaroo court wrongful disfellowshipping.

They laughed me off,well they are not laughing now with my endless web pages and 'press releases'.In their face in cyberspace--Danny Haszard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit