"Big Boards" Statistics re JWD

by Scully 32 Replies latest jw friends

• upside/down
    upside/down

This must be evidence of Jojoba's blessing on us apostates!

"And I shall make the little one....2400... a DAY! I'll bet you that not 2400 Witnoid family "heads" perform the basic WT study regimin in their lifetime!!!

u/d(of the few, the proud, the 'postates class)

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

JWD is ranked 100th by "Page Views", but I'm not exactly sure what that means.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Greetings Scully

Hey thanks for the stats. I like to hear them! Let's all continue to do our part in the "snowball/domino effect this board is having on Watchtower. I hope we won't quit till we see Watchtower defeated.

Dismembered

• luna2
    luna2

I've wondered a time or two myself how many different people were coming here on a daily basis. I was just too lazy to try to research it. Thanks for the info, Skully!

Dr. J, are you wearing your tin foil hat? Post us a picture, please. I could use a good laugh.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I have the ultimate Tinfoil Anti WTBTS satellite hat

alt

• wombat
    wombat

Skully..This is a seriously big site. Maybe I should stop posting frivilious fluff.

• wombat
    wombat

Scully...my humble apolgies for mis-spelling your name...Woombat

• JH
    JH

I have an audience !!!

• moggy lover
    moggy lover

I am constantly being amazed at what an instrument of insight and wisdom and humour this JWD Forum is turning into.

In the rich and varigated tapestry of ideas presented here, from the urbane to the mundane, from the scholarly to the irreverant, from the thoughfull to the gratuitous we all are contributing to the forging of a voice of freedom that is reaching to the far corners of this globe. What we say here is impacting on the hearts and minds of countless people whom we will never meet in this life, yet it is instrumental in changing their lives forever.

A word, a turn of phrase, can alter a persons course to the better, and we will never know that we were responsible. Which is how it should be.

We are showing to the world of forced ideas, and locked minds, that debate is not disunity, and dissent is not evidence of disloyalty. Rather these are living and vibrant proof that a free people can think differently and still stand together.

Truth to tell, it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.

Cheers

• luna2
    luna2

Love the hat, Doc S. Does it have a tinfoil lining?

wombat, you are not allowed to stop posting fluffy stuff. laughter is good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit