"Big Boards" Statistics re JWD

by Scully 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

Wow. I'm so impressed!

JWD's rank for unique daily visitors is 148th. We have almost 2400 different people viewing this site every single day.

• How many of them are doubting JWs?
    • How many are WT spies?

I don't think it matters, really. The fact is, that this place is making a difference.

• kittyeatzjdubs
  • kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs
    The fact is, that this place is making a difference.

It sure as hell made a difference for me.

luv, jojo

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

That would be about 30 Congregations of 80 publishers each. Not bad. Jesus said THIS good news would be preach...so preach on!

• greendawn
    greendawn

What does unique visitors mean, ones that never visited before and never visit again?

• Scully
    Scully

"unique" - the number of different users visiting on a given day - doesn't include repeat visitors or logins. Since I visited yesterday and today, I'm a unique visitor for each day. But they don't count the 2 or 3 extra times each day that I visited.

• vitty
    vitty

Scully, thats really interesting...............I always wondered how many members regularly checked in every day ............do you know that one?

• Gill
    Gill

IMPRESSIVE!

I wonder who they all are?

• Scully
    Scully
    I always wondered how many members regularly checked in every day ............do you know that one?

No they didn't have that, vitty, at least not from what I could see. Simon might have a better idea of that though.

If you ever want to check the Big Board stats for JWD, just click on the icon at the bottom left of your screen; the one that looks like this:

When you're there, you can sort the statistics by different variables. It's really quite neat!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

So, many unique visitors, I reckon its because we get so many of the "I'm sitting here in a nice tin foil hat" brigade. The tinfoil's buggering up the WTBTS's spy satellites and bumping up the numbers. In truth there's only a handful of people that come here, everyone else is unclebruce. Speaking of which where is my evil apostate pioneering partner. How will i ever get my apostate hours in without that Aussie bastard!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit