The Big Four-Oh Today...

by Confession 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

Happy Birthday, and congrats for being satisfied with your life right now. I've heard people love their 40's. so enjoy.

GG

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

"Happy Birthday!!"

Lady Liberty

• TresHappy
  • Victorian sky
    Victorian sky

HAPPY BIRTHDAY C! My hubby, Primitive Genius was born today too so you're in great company. They say 40 is the new 30 and it sounds like in your case that's true. Seems like you're having a blast. You will meet your woman, that's my birthday wish for you. - God bless, V-Sky

• Spectre
    Spectre

Happy Birthday!!!

I'm right there behind you.

• Confession
    Confession

Thanks for all of your nice comments, my friends. I realize I don't contribute here as much as others do, but I'm here reading your posts all the time, and I've come to recognize you all as my special community.

In moving from Michigan to California and leaving my JW family and friends behind (except for my daughter who's with me,) I often find myself quite alone. And it's only you who understand what a strange trip all of this is.

Thanks again for your birthday greetings.

Love,

Confession

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I almost missed this ... !! (It's 11:20pm)

Happy Birthday, Confession!!

I think you are going to have a blast in your 40's. This is going to be an amazing decade for you and you're already off to a great start.

Did you do something special today? Buy yourself a present??

Whatever you did, I hope you had fun. Congratulations and Happy Happy Birthday!!

-Denise.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Confession -

I don't know how I missed this thread but HAPPY B-DAY to you!!!

It really warms me to see people thriving after this totally nasty trip of exiting a cult. Many warm wishes of love and peace and light to you today.

-freedomlover

• sandy
    sandy

Happy Birthday Confession!!! I hope you get to celebrate this weekend.

• caligirl
    caligirl

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

I didn't see this until this morning.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit