The Big Four-Oh Today...

by Confession 29 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Confession. I remember turning 40.....I was ill about it, a whole year before .....now, it's just another year. Have a great day, celebrating...besides, you've got it all worked out, AND, you live in sunny California now....lucky duck, you!

• Legolas
  • Confession
    Confession

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/96377/1.ashx

Thanks so much for all of your nice wishes.

Merry Magdalene, thanks for the collage! Is that Carmen Electra in the lower right hand corner?? I guess her profound hotness counteracts Hitler’s cold evil. Makes me feel a bit better.

Champion, glad you enjoyed my story. For any who haven't read it, here it is... http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/96377/1.ashx And yes that is Dave Matthews. I’ve been a huge fan for years. Love his music.

Lonelysheep, how are you beautiful lady? Haven’t found you in ThomsChat of late.

My daughter just came in and gave me my first birthday card. :o)

Thanks Again!

• carla
    carla

Your first birthday card today or ever?

• luna2
    luna2

Happy Birthday, Confession!

Sounds like life is pretty darn awesome at present. Excellent!

• Confession
    Confession
    Your first birthday card today or ever?

First one ever, Carla.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Happy Birthday Confession!

• lowden
    lowden

Hey Confession

CONGRATS ma boy!!! My 40th comes up in August and i'm going to my best friends place next week for his 40th. I don't think i'll be having a crisis though, that came when i was 30. Boy did i have a crisis. Like you i feel good, better than when i was 18. I keep fit (i'm a personal trainer) and i'm thinking 40 is just a number. Have a nice big beer!!

Peace to ya

Lowden

• carla
    carla

oh. I'm sorry, make it a good one. Now I will have to toast you tonight while my jw is at his meeting. Have a very happy first ever birthday!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Sorry I didn't identify the pics.

*Yes, that's Carmen Electra, alright. Glad her hotness helps overpower the taint of evil that might otherwise have lingered on this your special day

Preceding her were:

*Hitler...do those lederhosen enhance his evilness or detract from it, do you think?

*Edward IV, King of England..."attractive Edward was popular but given to drinking and wenching."

*Napoleon III, Emperor of France..."in late 1852...he called for a national plebiscite in support of the end of the Republic and the creation of the Second French Empire in its place--with him as its Emperor (with a title of Louis Napoleon III)."

*Ryan O'Neal...Began his career as a stand-in and stunt man. His first acting job was in the German series "Vikings" in 1959. Was a Golden Gloves boxer in the years 1956-1957.

*Luther Vandross...legendary R&B artist.

Trying to find some good stuff for ya on this day (bad stuff seems to get more press tho')...

• 1972 - Apollo 16 lands on the Moon.
  • 1908 - Opening day of competition of the New South Wales Rugby League.
  • 1912 - Opening day for baseball stadiums Tiger Stadium in Detroit, Michigan, and Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts.
  • Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
  • Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
  • National High Five Day.
  • Save that card! Very special. I still have my (adult) first birthday card and remember the day fondly!

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit