Where have you pulled a girl or a guy?

by Spectrum 15 Replies latest social relationships

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

This is a kind of a branch from my previous thread.

What interesting places have you asked a girl or a guy out that you took a fancy to?

Most of mine were in college. Some rejected me then had a change of heart and vise versa.
    one in library, succeeded
    A sales assistant in a bookshop, rejected me
    One in a restaurant, rejected me.
    My favourite was on a train. I had a limited amount of time to impress her enough to get her number before I got off the train which I did, that was 5 years ago and we are still friends today!

• daystar
    daystar

bar, club, bar, camping trip, bar, bar, club, club, club, online, bar, bar, bar, bar, bar... I don't know why, but I can't think of the last time I was outright rejected.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Not that I've pulled anyone, but I think an underestimated spot is the grocery store...anytime and anyday!

(based on who I've looked at/been looked at by)

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Richie's personal record best:

Walked into a high school party, bare chested. girl grabbed me by the NRA belt buckle, and we had at it. I don't know if someone dared her or she is just a fast shopper, but dag- i'd only been in the room for a few seconds.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I met Prince Charming, a.k.a. my husband, in a bar. I met a lot of toads in grocery stores (frozen food section and meat departments are bachelor meccas), malls, parks, blind dates, school, work, parties, and bars too.

IMO the where is not nearly as important (outcome-wise) as the who. And nice whos go almost everywhere, including bars. When you meet the women from the bars daystar, screen out the alcoholics & barflies who do not have brains or lives outside the bars (unless that's what you're looking for), and you'll end up with a dating pool with a standard mix of bad & good!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I had a memorble "event" with a bank teller ... I guess she liked my car when I deposited by check every week! We hit it off for awhile until I found out she was dating another guy at the same time. Guess it was the JW inside me that had to draw the line.

But that was in .. ahhh .. shall we say ... another life ... lol

Rub a Dub

• ballistic
    ballistic

Society problem with this - men need to attract women . How will it evolve? Interesting.

• daystar
    daystar

LOL @ rebel. Yeah, I learned that some time ago.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Bars, Clubs, The Swimming Pool, a photographic darkroom (Back when there were darkrooms) on a big wheel Ride. Walking the dog in the park is GREAT for pulling especially if you have a nice dog. It breaks the ice and if she has a dog that's friendly it gives you an excuse to spend some time together while your dogs play.

• G Money
    G Money

Bars, clubs, on airplanes, busses, by the pool, at the beach, at parties, walking down the street, heck where can't you. Wherever there are people, there is opportunity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit