How embarassing...

by wombat 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

To be a real winner you need to start a thread about sex every day - er no - I didn't mean that to sound like it does, hang on -

a daily topic about sex.

there, that sounds better.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi wombat,

I hope your mom is doing better.

I agree, to get responses for your threads put the words 'sex' or tits in the subject.

• luna2
    luna2

Amazing, isn't it? Fluffy sex threads are vastly popular....although, the last one I posted in was not all that fluffy. There was all kinds of talk of disease and stuff. I think it was the prostitute thread.

wombat, so sorry to hear about your poor Mom breaking her arm. Ouch! Hope she's doing okay.

• jgnat
    jgnat

My threads are usually pretty short. Lady Lee's too.

Consider also that pithy posts need thought before replying. Sometimes I need a day or two to reply to one of Narkissos' or Leolaia's threads. Not because they aren't GREAT, but I want to be sure my reply is intelligence.

Intelligence is not required on fluff threads.

• luna2
    luna2

True enough...which is why I seem to respond to those the most lately. Just don't have the brain power for some of the more in-depth threads. I read them, for sure, but don't always feel qualified to say anything.

• bem
    bem

Uhm and some of us don't show much intelligence even on serious threads, Not meaning that towards anyone that has posted on this thread, Honest . it was just one of those thoughts that hit as soon as I read it.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey Mr Wombat are you awake yet? Are you going to venture back into this thread?

Hope mumsy is okay. Tell her hi from all the JWDers!!

• wombat
    wombat

Thank you all you lovely folk for sending your best wishes to Wombat's Mum. She is doing her "Nanna act" on all the nurses. They just love her and fuss after her.

Okay Troubled Mind...why the name? Is it the medication? Please respond as I don't want to be the last reply on my own post. Too embarassing. Anyone... please post and I'll shut up. I think.

• valkyrie
    valkyrie

LOL! I've already determined that I must be a member of the 'thread-killer' club too! What an ego-bruiser! E.g., my interest was caught up in DirtyFace's topic on the JW family-killer in Veracruz, Mexico - so much so that I looked up the Mexican newspaper reports on the story and gave a synopsis on the thread. KISS-OF-DEATH!

-V.

• Frog
    Frog

womby dad by the sounds of this thread it seems like you might be in need of some new material!! hehe...a refresher trip back to Calcutta might be in store for ya! much luv frog x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit