How embarassing...

by wombat 69 Replies latest jw friends

• wombat
    wombat

Thanks Val for not making me the last poster on my own topic. So embarrassing.

Hey, I'm sensing a bit of insecurity here. Folks sort of apologising to only replying to "fluffs". There is nothing wrong with that. That's how this little community gets to know each other.

Don't be apologetic about not being a lawyer or a serious student. I've seen some incredible well-researched threads here just disappear. No one is a thread killer. It just happens that a thread disappears. Happens all the time.

Mrs J....Josie..everyone's life is interesting.Everyone is welcome to PM Wombat at any time about nothing in particular.

Now I want someone to stop me from being the last poster on my own thread. Do it and I won't risk posting again.

• wombat
    wombat

I'm not replying to you little green Frog as I don't want to be the last poster. Anyway..do your homework.

• Frog
    Frog

lil green frog always has to have the last say hehe...how'd you know i'm drowing in homework?! probably cos I always am, and always complain about it! xxooxx

• wombat
    wombat

Wombat is about to crawl into his burrow and go to sleep.

So G'nite everyone.

Can someone wish me G'nite back so I am not the last poster on my own thread. (That is so embarassing).

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Goodnite wombat.

do ya need tuckin' in tight? Goodnight kiss?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

G'nite wombat!

• wombat
    wombat

Just got to say G'nite back to Sad emo in case he thinks that he killed this thread.

Give me a little kiss Ozzie and I'll be off.

• Frog
    Frog

<-for daddy womby nitenite x

• wombat
    wombat

'Nite.

• wombat
    wombat

G'nite Serendipity and Lunar and Jnaut and Miss Peaches.....Don't let me be the last post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit