How embarassing...

by wombat 69 Replies latest jw friends

• wombat
    wombat

Wac...go for it...I'm hitting the cot..

Vanuatu is really a fantastic place. The people there speak about 120 languages. Or maybe they should be called dialects.

There is a bloke there, Frank King. He was once a suit in Melbourne. He got divorced and moved to Vanuatu where you live. You would know him I'm sure.

Anyway he married a local native and now lives in a grass hut. He only wears a pair of khaki shorts and a beard. He bought a 4WD truck and takes tourists on a round trip of this most beautiful island. The truck is always full. Taxes in Vanuatu are something that are not really important so he's doing okay.

On his trip around the island you can stop and buy WW2 memorablia from little tables set up by the locals. Old Coke bottles etc. Visit the local school where every kid has his own machete - some nearly as big as the kid himself..To live in this tropical forest you have to earn how to use a machete.

Walk into his office and it's hard to find a seat. One of the locals is having a nap on every one.

• wombat
    wombat

Wac....Sorry the above was long rambling missive but it appears that most of it was lost.....You didn't miss much

• kid-A
    kid-A

Throw another shrimp on the barbie !!!!! Looks like wombat has INSOMNIA !!!

BTTT !!!!

• wombat
    wombat

Holy Shyte....4.30am...Thanks Kiddo...G'nite.

• luna2
    luna2

I was online briefly this morning but somehow missed this vastly entertaining and interesting thread.

Is it time to go home yet, I'm bored with work?

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Oh dang it , the wombat went to bed ! ........I was just about to reveal why my nickname is Troubled Mind .Oh crap now I'm the loser last poster I hate that.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Actually I'm not really sad...just figured out that not many people here are really interested in my life. But that's ok, I've got people in my real life who seem to like me. So I just try to remember not to post anything about my life here...keeping it light.

Josie

• luna2
    luna2

I care, Mrs. J. I guess sometimes people don't know what to say.

So, troubled mind, do we have to wait for wombie to wake up for the explanation?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

thank you luna

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

MrsJones

Just making sure you're not the last poster on this thread!

I seem to have killed almost every thread I replied to tonight - so I may as well add another to the tally

I read and enjoy your topics but sometimes don't know what to say, I'm not always very good at writing things down - but I've improved since I came to JWD. I definitely remember reading the one about your son's first pimple cos it made me smile so much!

Good morning wombat!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit