What is the best way to be asked out?

by daystar 53 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

This is for guys and gals alike.

How would you like best to be asked out?

I can't stand the subtle method most women use. Just say you think I'm cute or whatever and ask me out. Or make it very plain to me that you like me and if I like you, I will ask you. Or if you just want to f**k, you can tell me that too. But cut the subtleties.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    I can't stand the subtle method most women use.

I'll go with this too. I am absolutly crap at picking up these subtle hints !

• JH
    JH

I'd ask the sister if she goes out often in the field service regularly. Then I'd ask the elders if she would be ok for me. If the elders give their OK, then we find a chaperone and we get to know one another a little better.

Then we go out in the field service together and see if we put the kingdom first in our lives.

Then after that, I'd ask her if she wants to marry me

• kid-A
    kid-A

I can't stand the subtle method most women use

For real? I actually find it really sexy !!! For me, the thrill was in the hunt, and its just part of the game men and women play with each other. But I guess its what you consider subtle. For me, when a woman makes obvious eye contact then quickly turns away, flips her hair when she walks past you, touches your hand during a conversation, laughs at all my stupid jokes, its "subtle" on the surface, but the underlying message is clear. Thats what makes women so damned irresistable dude! Vive le difference !!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I was fed up with the games by the time I hit my mid teens. If a woman wants sex, come out and say so. Tell me what you want, and do it in the same way that you'd order a pizza.

Then I'll give you my lawyer's business card for negotiation of terms and conditions.

W

• daystar
    daystar
    For me, when a woman makes obvious eye contact then quickly turns away, flips her hair when she walks past you, touches your hand during a conversation, laughs at all my stupid jokes, its "subtle" on the surface, but the underlying message is clear.

Oh, no, dude. That's not subtle to me either, when more than one occurs. Hell, last girl I was with just looked me in the eyes and said "You're really nice!" and that was enough for me.

I'm talking about "Well, you didn't notice that I always walked past you on the way to the cafeteria?" !!? Or "I always made sure I came out with the rest of the group and sat across from you." Yeah, that doesn't tell me much, you wacko.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    touches your hand during a conversation,

That happens every time I need a blood test. I think the old bat must be hitting on me.

W

• kid-A
    kid-A

I'm talking about "Well, you didn't notice that I always walked past you on the way to the cafeteria?"

Ahhhh, so you mean "mind games" women play, correct? In that case, I would agree with the original post. .

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

The other night my bf and i were at a bar. Across the was was a cute guy, that kept looking my way. Everytime I looked in that direction he was staring at me, and smiling. Well, thats all fine and dandy for flirting. But It takes nerve to do that with my Bf sitting next to me. Then after a while, he goes to the bathroom, and comes out and runs his finger along my lower back and whispers to me "nice tatoo" in kind of a sexy voice. Well, sure, as a woman almost 40, (he was younger) it made me feel good to a point. But very disrespectfull. If I were singe, I wouldnt have minded that approach at all! My bf just chalked it up like "ha ha sucker, she's with me!" lol

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I was fed up with the games by the time I hit my mid teens. If a woman wants sex, come out and say so. Tell me what you want, and do it in the same way that you'd order a pizza.

Damn, but you're such a romantic....I'm sure THAT's just what a woman wants to hear....

I'll have the pepperoni and cheese.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit