Will the elders listen to me even though i'm disfellowshiped

by Lehaa 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

P.S. Lehaa - My only daughter is going to her junior prom and she's wearing a $500- dress that she absolutely fell in love with. Now that's something that goes against all my good common sense and morals, but thanks to a hefty (5 months' worth of) child support arrears payment, I was able to say "yes."

Someone, please get me some painkiller!

We're also using some of the other money from the child support to attend a convention my daughter has been obsessing over, and we've gotten a very nice hotel suite with some of her friends. These are things we've never done, but thanks to that child support, we will do this (instead of just paying for gas, groceries, and school supplies.)

I really do plan to make a portrait of my daughter in that dress and send a copy of the bill to her dad, (who's always been a total weasel about child support), and thank him for "allowing" the state of Tennessee to garnish his wages, (if he ever goes back to reporting his income), and for putting a lien on his property (or on his tax return) so our daughter could have that dress and go to her anime convention.

No way in the world I could have gotten it for her on my lousy salary! I wish you could see her in it! What a dreamy dress on a lovely girl!

Now that I'm sitting here, unemployed, with a broken foot, (happened Easter weekend), I could kick the shit out of myself, BUT, I just can't wait to rub that portrait and the bill for the dress in her weasely father's face.

After all these years of the runaround with him, it does me some good to finally spend my daughter's child support on her for something totally, ridulously extravagant - the most extravagant thing she has ever had; and it could be the most extravagant thing she ever will have again, you know!

Mostly, the child support, however sporadic it has been, has put food in our mouths, clothes on her back, and paid a few small bills over the years. Whatever you can get, you should get.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

If you need a heart surgeon would you ask a janitor to do the surgery? If you need child support from a deadbeat Dad, would you go to a janitor to collect for you? Nope, get a cop. Then a lawyer. Then take the spiritual giant of a man to court and own his ass.

"No thank you Mr. Shepherd man I think I'll get a court order instead."

W.once

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Well, i'm taking him to the courts. Still haven't seen the elders yet, still going to do that. Ex is now trying to brainwash my kids against me. Wen't to pick them up, my daughter didn't want to come home. Poor thing is only 4, they'd done a real number on her. Took me close to an hour to calm her down. She was determined she wanted to live with her dad, didn't want to live with mum. Funny thing is, once she was home she was fine. Custody matters are not official yet, but they sure will be. Untill then, he's not having the kids at al. I'm not putting them through that at all again.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Lehaa, have your lawyer review the video of the elder lying in court. It can be viewed at www.watchtowerinformationservice.org Then have your lawyer ask about the custody brochure. Make them squirm. Good Luck. May God bless.

• jw
    jw

What does po stand for ? New JW and still learning.

But as for your question can you get your ex to read proverbs? This will give info on his responsibility to his family!!

• jw
    jw

I noticed you plan to attend an anime convention. Are you aware there will be a lot of gay and lesbians there?

It is there new cult following to follow anime events, draw them. etc...!

• jw
    jw

In reference to Jw homewrecker tactics: I have learned they are only human and they study and learn the bible as we all do. What is needed is to remember to pray for help from Jehovah , understanding of the scriptures, giudance to the scriptures to help in need of trouble /crisis, I have had children whom have and some still are the prodigal children. I went to the elders for help, the advice that was given was to me was to not communicate with them and advice the good children left to do the same. I was so offended by that. But I forgave them. And read the bible and prayed daily. And I have seen many a prayer answered. My advice is do not trust the humans trust only Jehovah God and his words in the boble!!!!

• jw
    jw

Have you not thought of a more kinder nature of advice?

Such as advise her to speak to her husband in kind words and explain that their children need his support even though he has abandoned her do not abandon his children!!

You can catch more flies with honey!!

• jw
    jw

Mind if I ask why you are disfelowshipped?

• jw
    jw

How sad this is . Can you not think of your children being torn apart by this divorce and custody battle. I know must be a real good reason for all that but think of the children first.

I once was on the verge of leaving my husband due to severe verbal abuse and brainwashing the children against me and the Jw religion. But I did leave all matters in Gods hands . The Bible truly can provide peace in these times and God will answer your prayers but keep in mind God only will answer some prayers in everyones best interest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit