The Finished Project

by SickofLies 70 Replies latest jw friends

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

in part two.. when you say " i want to continue being a good person and a good brother and " continue being part of the congregation""

when you said "continue being part of the congregation..it sounded like you threw up a lil in your mouth.. lol

on a serious note..that one brother that is leading the meeting sounds like a pretty good fella. willing to take the time to explain and seems to be listening to you unlike the ones last week..

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Oh no Dan got reinstated ! Quick everyone hide before he tries to off us a free home bible study!

lol

• vomit
    vomit

Listened to all of it.

What are your plans now?
    All of it was great, your mother actualy spoke up, I wonder how many parents wout actualy do that, since they dont even put their children first as a JW.

Only bad point I can see is that they used your depression as the reason you dont see things their way. This can very much play on your own mind as I would guess they actualy are the source of your depression. It becomes a paradox of logic. My own mother reasons the say way, its because I have had depression, and bad experiences, they are the cause of my faithlessness, not the fact that all of their facts are bollix.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Great, now you can spread the good news of the anti-faith!

• TheListener
    TheListener

I've following this but can't hear the files yet. Who was the expert? Why would they call in an expert? I've never heard of anything like this before. What is going on?!?!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    Who was the expert?

The committee appointed by the CO appently has members from bethel attending (I don't live far from the Canadian bethel). There were legal threats made, also I put in the appeal letter that the elders on my committee didn't follow procedural requirments laid out in the flook book. Apparently (according to scully) this has been used to over turn DF'ing in Canadian court.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

Here are all of Jourles audio files in case people haven't seen the other thread.

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Sickoflies – Thanks for sharing!

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

sickoflies -- be sure to get the book "The Gentile Times Reconsidered," if you have not already! -- see www.commentarypress.com --

• toreador
    toreador

Thank you SoL! I finally got it all listened to. You just may get the DFing overturned from the way it sounds.

Tor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit