The Finished Project

by SickofLies 70 Replies latest jw friends

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

I just got home from the appeal, and I won I'm not DF'ed! lol How crazy is that?

Anywayz, I'll post the results when I get them on my computer, it make take some time so don't expect the recordings until tomorrow. But the quality is supurb no static this time and no gaps.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

oh my goodness i am stunned by the outcome... That's just absurd! I am cracking up laughing here!!!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

hey i stayed awake for 3 sentences? LOL
    tell us more!!

glad it went well for you.

• Odrade
    Odrade

LMAO!!! You know the original committee is going to be gunning for you now.

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

What do you want to know, they brought in a scholar who lived in Iraq and had a ton of info on 607 and stuff, I couldn't refute everything he said. He gave me his research and I'll look it over. The other elders that DF'ed me were turning red they were so mad. Now I get to ask them more questions!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

well brother SOL, perhaps you will be humbled by the information and repent from your questioning ways..

(hey i said that with a straight face!)

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    well brother SOL, perhaps you will be humbled by the information and repent from your questioning ways..

I'll never question the faithful slave again! Please forgive me all you brothers out there! I'm goin back to the 'truth' now!

• Confession
    Confession

Unbe-flippin-believable... Reversals on appeal are so incredibly rare! In fact I'm not sure I've ever known of one personally. I listened to all of your recordings last night. Good stuff--though hard to listen to. I can't wait to hear this one!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

The only question is will the holy FSM aprove of me staying a JW?

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

The question is, are they doing this because they know about the tape on the net and they want to make a good face for the public and then they will DF me for put up the recording later..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit