The Finished Project

by SickofLies 70 Replies latest jw friends

• Smiles
    Smiles

SickofLies,

If what you are telling us is true, then the appeal committee's decision to reverse the original judicial committee's decision to disfellowship you might have something to do with your "lawyer" calling them.

Did Kwin show up? I believe he too won an appeal. Walk in with a guy that knows how to win an appeal and the appeal committee becomes your friend?

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

WHAT?? You brought a lawyer?? HMMMMM??? I didn't think they would allow anyone else in the room! Or are you kidding??

Lady Liberty

• ringo5
    ringo5

Hey, did the scholar look like this...

Me thinks I know where the former Iraqi Information Minister found his next job... Official Watchtower Information Minister!

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    WHAT?? You brought a lawyer?? HMMMMM??? I didn't think they would allow anyone else in the room! Or are you kidding??

The laywer is no joke, there is no doubt that is the reason they were being so nice and acted the way they did.

BTW, I broke the file into three parts:

1. My moms speach about them being like mofia and having no way out

2. My part where I show them all the evidence for 587 and the Grayson book. Their reply.

3. The conclusion

• mavie
    mavie

I think there are some of us waiting by the computer for this to be posted, even though you mentioned it won't be up till tomorrow.

Good thing I have a few college deadlines to meet while waiting.

• upside/down
    upside/down

So...did you have to agree with this "scholar"?

Or could you just ask your questions... Who the hell is this "scholar"... I'm sure the whole world would like to know...

Post his info here for all to see and/or refute...

This oughta be goooooood!!!

u/d

• SickofLies
  • Smiles
    Smiles

Ringo5, LOL!

• SickofLies
  • mavie
    mavie

SoL,

I've listened to the first 15 minutes of part one, I'm really sorry to hear this information about your past. I truly hope you can get through this and recover...maybe you already have.

I'm going through something similiar right now...check out my posts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit