SHUNNED FATHER DEATHSUIT AGAINST THE WATCHTOWER - UPDATE

by SHUNNED FATHER 110 Replies latest jw friends

• IW
    IW

Hubert,

I have a daughter that is doing the "walked the walk" with the j.w.'s,

Sorry, Hubert, I didn't know this. You are entitled to your opinon Bro. and I respect it.

IW

• Poztate
    Poztate
    But, if you would like IW to be deleted I suggest you start a campaign and gather as many signatures as you can.

IW

Not my style.I think that most people on a thread can think and judge for themselves on the facts or lack of them.

I support Lawrence and his cause.It may win or lose but I know it is in a right cause.

• IW
    IW

Poztate,

Not my style.

Not mine either.

Peace to you.

IW

• IW
    IW

Skeeter,

P.S. IW, you are a just a stooge by the WTS.

So nice and easy it would be to think so. So neat. But, friend, I am disassociated. My public disassociation was read in the KH.

You don't really believe that all exJWs speak in unison and agree on every point do you? There is good reason that Raymond Franz does not post here and that Carl Olaf Jonsson and Jim Penton do not post here. There is much disagreement among the exJW community. If you are looking for "unity" of thought and action then I suggest you return to the JWs!

IW

• Poztate
    Poztate

I would like again to apologise to IW for thinking that she had been deleted from JWD

Her last post(locked) shows nothing to support that comment..sorry again

Brummie

With respect, this has all been about people making unsupported allegations.

All IW has done is come back with more.

It's quite right that they are challenged and her silence and disappearance to me speak volumes.

Simon
  • IW
    IW

Poztate,

I have nothing to add. I disagreed with the decisions made, Simon knows this. He also knows, I hope, that I respect his efforts to help our friends in and out of the Org.

I have no quarrel with you or anyone here. I just want the freedom to express my thoughts, that's all.

Peace and happiness to you,

IW

• inquirer
    inquirer

I think IW is very unpopular here! LOL

• jgnat
    jgnat

Are you saying that when the Drs. released Bethany from the Hospital they told her she was recovering from the leukemia?

Do you mean when the Doctors declared her condition terminal, which allowed her status to be changed to Mature Minor?

Bethany was in a government-run hospital when she passed. I am not sure she was EVER released.

Are you saying the blood transfusions worked?

Blood transfusions were keeping her alive. We need blood to live. Blood is the very essence of life, transporting oxygen throughout our bodies. Stop the blood transfusions and the leukemia (cancer of the blood) will take care of the job in short order.
  • skeeter1
    skeeter1

IW,

It's about what happened to Bethany and, most importantly, what will happen to the next "Bethany."

The WTS has a pattern and practice of advancing bogus medical claims in its blood doctrine. I invite you to read "Jehovah's Witness, Blood Transfusions, and the Tort of Misrepresentation." It's an article in the Fall 2005 edition of the Journal of Church & State. It examines the Society's "quotes" of non-JW doctor's medical journal writings. Your own religious choice to not accept blood is founded on lies of secular facts of the benefits and risks of blood transfusions and alternative therapy. Lies have helped brainwashed you into a "religious" belief. Misprescribing arsenic for Bethany's specific illness is just another example of quack medicine this religion fosters. No, we can't bring back Bethany, but we can save the next person's life from this quackery.

Tort lawsuits have two purposes; first to right the past wrong and second to foster better future behaviour. Here, Mr. Hughes wants to both right a past wrong and to help the next JW who needs blood.

I gave my $200....in the hopes that the next Bethany, Carol, Donna, Erin, Fracis, Genie, Hanna, Isabella, Jennifer, Katherine, Laura, Megan, Natasha, Ophelia, Paula, Queenie, Rita, Sarah, Tracy, Uma, Victoria, Wanda, Xi, and Zeta will be given good medical advice during the formation of their religious belief and in their time of need. I gave my $200 so that the Watchtower Society will not appoint their own attorney to "speak" for a minor.

Skeeter1

• Quotes
    Quotes

IW, in a never ending quest to avoid the main point, asked:

"Are you saying that when the Drs. released Bethany from the Hospital they told her she was recovering from the leukemia? Are you saying the blood transfusions worked?"

I am say, as I already said: according to Lawrence, there is sufficient evidence that Bethany died from Arsenic poisoning.

The Arsenic killed her.

That is what this is about.

Friendly reminder to any who intended to donate but were waiting until after 420, don't forget to help out.

(Disclaimer: the above was intened as a friendly reminder to those that had the means and the intention to donate, and should not be construed as a demand)

~Q

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit