What's the most exotic vehicle you've ever spotted in a KH parking?

by JH 47 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

78-79 Camaro with blue metallic flake paint... driven by a sister .... didn't last long...

• gumby
    gumby

Here's one at a kingdom hall where this brand new Ministerial Servant was getting out of hand and even dressed like a cop and busted a brother who forgot to unload his crop od weed before coming to the memorial.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    Here's one at a kingdom hall where this brand new Ministerial Servant was getting out of hand and even dressed like a cop and busted a brother who forgot to unload his crop od weed before coming to the memorial.

Damn! I need to start attending meeting again!

• Highlander
    Highlander

I'd love to do service in a hummer.

I'd love to get a hummer while in service.

• anewme
    anewme

I'll never forget it when our Watchtower Conductor came zooming into the parking lot in his BRAND NEW YELLOW PORSCHE!!!!!!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

My ol' pioneer partner caused a stir when he returned from service at Sydney Bethel in a shag'n wagon ..

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

At the memorial last night, before they kicked things off, a brother had to go up on stage and say, there is a blue jaguar in the parking lot with its lights on. Everyone just looked around.

I drove my dad's truck to the meeting a couple of times... huge ford f250 with 36" tires and about 6" of lift, flowmasters, with a big ole cb antenna, and to top it all off, the entire thing is covered in Realtree camo!! That gets some looks. But of course I have to back the truck into the parking space so no one can see the decal that says "If it's brown- it's down".

I saw a fll size hummer at the last circuit assembly we had... I figured they must have a lot of rural territory...

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Interesting post richie - do you think if the society allowed military service we'd have watchtowers being handed from hummers in Iraq?

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

Well the last congo I attended, (Cordova, TN), was in a very affluent neighborhood...If you're gonna live in Cordova, you better DAMN well have some money. It's one of the newer neighborhoods in Memphis. Anyhoo...yeah...I saw a lot of fancy cars. Benz's, Mercedes, Camaros, Mustang GTs, Tahoes, Yukons, Hummers, Jags, Camaro's, Cadillac's, BMW's....I saw 'em all. The ''poorest'' elder had a Benz, and lived in a bigger house than my dad who owns his own business.

luv, jojo

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

tsk tsk kitty - they oughta know better .. tis harder to push a rich man through the butt of a camel than for a merc to make it to heaven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit