What's the most exotic vehicle you've ever spotted in a KH parking?

by JH 47 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

OK, it could be a motorcycle or a truck too.

• juni
    juni

My husband's cycle. He was told not to bring it to the Hall (he was a MS) because it sets a poor example.

SCHWAAAAAAAAA??

Juni

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Yours! Oh wait, thats right you bought a four door cause you go in service all the time

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Porsche. In Columbus, GA.

• JH
    JH

I really don't know why I have a 4 door car. Since I have it, I never sat anyone in the back.....

Oh yeah, Aaron and Hunter...

• LaCatolica
    LaCatolica

OMG, OMG!! PERFECT TOPIC QUESTION:

Last night, leaving the Memorial, we saw a brand new MERCEDES sedan with luxury plates that read, PAID

(First thought that came to my head was the comment my Mother-in-law once made about the Catholic priest that took the church's money and bought himself a brand Mercedes. She told me this so that I can see how corrupt my church is...oh well, I can see that her's is not too far behind)

• lost_light06
    lost_light06

There is a bro. in a neighboring hall that has been known to drive his Ferrari to MS/Elder meetings.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

a rolls royce

• merfi
    merfi

Not really "exotic", but I drive my jeep sans top and doors to meetings. Bugs the crap out of the elders. "stumbles" and it's impractical (so I was told) ya know. (there was a WT last summer -- something about priorities, recreation whatever that had a pic of a guy driving a jeep by the KH as some were coming out of it, probably for FS. I took great offense. LOL Didn't go to that meeting when it was studied....)

The elders here all drive their 4-door Buicks or vans. Good dubs, good.

~merfi

• Gregor
    Gregor

One elder with a wife and three kids owned a new, four door Cadillac Sedan DeVille with chrome wire wheels. He also owned a new, pumpkin orange, Corvette. When he was arriving to the meeting early or staying after they would bring both cars. It was a toss up which one irritated the other elders more!! This brings up an idea for another thread, that is the way imperfect humans in a smallish group can't help but feeing rivalry and envy. Clothing, hair styles, material possesions, etc etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit