Introducing: my daughter!!!!!!

by Abaddon 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Dear all,

My daughter (let's call her Abbadette) is visting me in the Netherlands for the frist time this week. She's nearly 16 and lives with her mum who is largely inactive but still culticly influenced.

My darling Abbadette has kind of figured out that it is a load of (passes keyboard to daughter) utter and complete shite.

(regains use of keyboard) where ever did she learn langauage like that?

Please drop by to say Hi! to her, and if any of you have kids near her age, maybe they can exchange mails?

• luna2
    luna2

Hi Abbadette! Have fun visiting your Dad.

Sorry, no teens here. My kid is in his 20's and not living at home any more. lol

• KW13
    KW13

hey there! Glad to see you've seen through it - if your an msn user PM me for my e-mail addy.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Just dont ask to share his crunchie

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi Abbadette

enjoy your visit - and mind your language......NOT!!!

sorry, no teens here either.

• vitty
    vitty

My son is 18 and has thought it was s........ since he was 11, ill ask him if he want to exchange Email.

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

HI Abadette!

Well, I'm 24, I guess that's close enough to teen right?:P Where is Richie now??

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Howdy Abbadette! Smart girl you are!!

Sorry no teens here but I have 2 little girls who would LOVE to have a teenage babysitter!

Have a good trip with your dad, and hopefully you know you can confide in him and us if you have questions.
    -freedomlover

• greendawn
    greendawn

You have an intelligent daughter, she realised that the JWs are a cult that leads its members to nowhere good. But I suppose you also helped her to see how misguided the JWs are.

• z
    z

HI Abadette!

Welcome

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit